Hola

Meegul Daflea

Hey my names Michael and I'm new to this site. I have my own Harry potter rp that I started also but its still being worked on. I've been on rp sites before, Harry Potter and other types.
Umm I like to Hang out with friends, play sports, and sometimes play video games(depends on game; Madden 09 ftw)

Hey Michael! Welcome to HNZ. If you want to know anything or have any questions, feel free to PM me or one of the admins.

It rocks here. You'll love it.

ohhh!, i love video games also, i play harry potter and the order of the phoenix but never ended it *sads*

Welcome to the site!

Hi Michael.Welcome to HNZ.I will be happy to help u out wid anything so never think twice if u wanna ask help from me or anyone on this site.I m sure u'll get addicted over here just like the rest of us :D

Kasey

Hey there Michael. :)
Welcome to HNZ, and as others have said, I hope you enjoy your time here.
I'm glad to see you have some experience with Role Playing sites and Harry Potter Role Playing in specific -- just remember our rule about advertising (in regards to your own RP site) and we'll all be cool. :cool:
Video games I can relate to... friends... not so much. :p XD I'm just kidding, but ya, I'm not so big on Football video games, or any sport video games for that matter, it seems sort of silly to me. I mean, you can just go out and play the game, so use video game time to do things you can't do. XD :p Just my opinion about it though. :lol:
So, welcome once more. :)

Heya!!!! Welcome to the site!! I'm sure you will make many friends on here!! Maybe even with me if you are lucky!!! LOL!!! I like video games and stuff like that too!!! Enjoy this site and as you have already RPed before we will expect an expert coming from your way!!!! LOL - JOKE!!!!!!!

Welcome again,

Love ya all,

Kate xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back