Hola! That's Italian, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps at a random party? Idk, I'll make the topic and set the scene :cool:

I have Raffael Fox. :lol: He attended Beauxbatons and would have been a year above Kadie, because he got kept down when he went to Hogwarts in his fifth year.

Raffael isn't really a fan of girls like Kadie, but he wouldn't be openly mean to her. So if she spoke to him about something he didn't care for, he would just nod his head and go along with it, instead of straight up being rude. :p

I have this idea for a plot (but it all depends on what Kadie is like):
Would Kadie be the type of person to get annoyed if a boy didn't fall for her charms? If she is like that, perhaps she could have gone after Raffael at some point, but he snubbed her. Then they can meet again and either, Kadie can be annoyed at him, or she could try go after him (although I can't guarantee she won't get her butt kicked by Raff's girlfriend. =)) )

If this isn't what Kadie is like, then I'm up for any ideas you might have for Raff/Kadie. ^_^

I'll reply straight away

She's not really like that, she'd be annoyed if he had lead her on but the guy has to look interested at least for her to try and, unless there was something special about him like he's rich, she would just move on to the next guy. Sorry.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back