Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Hey all lovely people again :hug:

So, i know i post in here quite regularly whether to answer a post, or to put
forward and idea of my own :jesse:

Anyway, i have been thinking (could be seen as dangerous as my family would
say :p ) I would like to do a big roleplay with:

Isobel Hills.

1st year Slytherin.
Naughty, loves every opportunity to break a rule and then blame someone else.
Is quite evil in her plans, would plot against anyonewho crossed her. Is currently
a member of the Dark Elite's and this group description fits her quite well. She
is quite clever really, and can get people in her confidence easily. Underneath
the tough skin of this evil and cold girl, is a broken child, screaming out for help.
When Isobel was 5, her mum and dad divorced, leaving her stuck in the middle.
She lived with her mum, and only rarely visited her dad. Her mum was a witch,
like her but her dad was a muggle who hated the idea of magic. 2 years later,
the tragedy got worse, and her mum died. (Cause unknown.) Isobel moved in
with her dad, unaware that she had magic. She was spoilt rotten by her dad to
get her to like him again, but she never really did. Having him around her finger,
she managed to convince him that her coming away to HNZ would be best. He was
hardly ever at home and she felt abandoned into the world even more. Unlike her
cousin, (Alice Hills) her escape in the world was to find pleasure in other people's
suffering and sport. She loves sport more than anything else and is very talented at
it. She knows this as well so it is good to compliment her on it all. She has recently
become a member of the DE (dark elites) in Slytherin, and perhaps the idea of this
is starting to go to her head...

Where do you come into this???

Well, i need a professor. Preferably a nice one, but it could be Professor Styx
on the opposite end of the scale....

So, i personally have got a little bit amused by all the topics in the forbidden
forest. From my experience, it seems that all the students - who in the books, do
something wrong or against the rules, seem to get caught.... so i thought, why not
get a character on here caught for doing something wrong????

Firstly, this professor needs to have an understanding side to them. So Isobel wanders
into the forest, knowing what she is doing, but not caring about breaking the rules.
A professor sees her and catches her. She tells them her sad life-story, and she has
recently received a letter from her dad, telling her not to come home in the holidays
because he isn't there. She shows the professor this, and needs to convince them
that she didn't know what she was doing and somehow ended up in the forest, lost
and unsure how to get out. The important part of this story is that:
THE PROFESSOR BELIEVES HER! They could then be on her side for other things,
and like her character, she has got another person 'around her little finger' like her dad.
The professor can take her back to the castle and be nice to her. After she has played the
innocent part, she can use this to her own advantage so it will all work... if you wanted,
the professor could invite her to their office every few weeks to check up on how she is
coping with her family issues. She could then report back to the DE and hey-presto! She has
herself a job as an 'undercover student'.

I know that all you character lovers out there would hate to see your character mislead
by a student, but i thought it would be good to get them roleplaying with students outside of
lessons... it would also really help me with all my plot ideas for Isobel.... :p

So finally, i think i would like to reinforce the fact that it must be a professor. Because,
however much i love all of you with nurses and other staff, i feel that Isobel would only give
the right respect to a professor, even if it was in a disguised act.

Now, for another character i need another roleplay :)

Alice Hills

I am also thinking of a plot in the hospital wing, with a lovely, caring, motherly nurse. Alice would end up breaking her finger,
by accident and then go to the hospital wing. She is having problems at home with her dad, she feels that she will never
please him and make him happy with her. She believes that he will never love her until she reaches what he sees as perfection.
So the lovely, kind, motherly nurse could see that something is wrong with her, not just with her finger, but with her general
appearance in her attitude. The lovely etc nurse could be nice to her and help her through it all, help her to realise that her dad
will love her forever, no matter what she does. I really need someone who will fit this description, because Alice isn't the sort of
girl to go and spill her life's problems to a random person, so it would need to be someone who can quickly gain her friendship
and trust. If you can help, please reply or pm me.

Concluding all of this, i would like to thank you for taking the time to read this and possibly
reply. I am grateful to all of you for the time and effort that you would possibly put into this
roleplay... (Basically, thanks :) )

Thanks again,

Kate
:hug:

PS: You may have seen this before, but i didn't get a response, so i thought it was worth another try
incase it had been pushed back by the other topics before some people got to read it :p

Danielle Howard said:
PS: You may have seen this before, but i didn't get a response, so i thought it was worth another try
incase it had been pushed back by the other topics before some people got to read it :p
haha :p yeh i did, but explained here ^^^^ i guess you can understand :p

I am the hogwarts nurse, Aisling Finnigan-I can rp if you want?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back