Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Here is a quick run down of HNZ since creation:
[ul][li]April 29[sup]th[/sup] 2005 - Alicia Barker registers Hogwarts New Zealand. Screenshot of what the start of HNZ likely looked like

~Time Lapses~</LI>

[li]Summer 2007 - Alicia Barker revives HNZ after a lapse of two years - Members such as Bruin Dumbledez, Courtney Potter, Cyndi Weasley, Lily Potter, Sophia Stark, Estrella Drage, Ford Harkonnen, and myself, along with some other people who aren't using the first account they registered with anymore *cough*Alice*cough* all registered at this time [If I forgot you, don't shoot me].
Link to a recreation of HNZ with the House Points and Announcements modification - generally what the board looked like in the summer of 2007 (though it was Y1, not Y3 ;) )
[li]September 2007 - Start of Y2 - First Yearbook released
[li]December 2007 - Start of Y3 - Second Yearbook released
[li]May 2008 - Professor Nicolas King is promoted to Administrator - First OOC Superlatives are held
[li]April 2008 - Athene Perthro completes a custom skin for HNZ on InvisionFree - Athene Perthro suggest and is thusly put in charge of the Character Development Forum - Athene Perthro purchases the domain http://hogwartsrp.com for HNZ - Hogwarts Scotland, a sister site for HNZ, is opened
Link to a recreation of Athene's Skin on HNZ while on IF.
[li]May 2008 - Start of Y4 - Third Yearbook released
[li]September 2008 - Start of Y5 - Beginning of TriWizard Tournament - HNZ votes to convert to ZetaBoards - Nick converts Athene's IF skin to a ZB theme
[li]October 2008 - HNZ is converted to ZetaBoards - HNZ's First Graphics Competition is opened - The Character Spotlight begins
[li]November 2008 - Nick turned 16 (muy importante) - HNZ was set up with the domain http://hogwartsnewzealand.com - HNZ upgrades to ZetaBoards Premium
[li]December 2008 - HNZ registers to battle in theIF/ZB Battle of the Boards *
[li]January 2009 - Class Policy is Updated - Start of Y6 - HNZ Trivia Contest is opened - Second OOC Superlatives held - First Edition of our Weekly Update is released - HNZ reaches 1, 337 members (Screencap) *
[li]February 2009 - HNZ is announced the winner of the IF/ZB BotB - Welcome PM Code custom made for HNZ and installed *
[li]March 2009 - MESSI is opened for the HNZ community *
<LI>[li]April 2009 - HNZ Birthday Celebrations![/li][/ul]

*Site documentation updates and changes took place over these months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back