Hogwarts England

Seamus went and sat down next to Ivy and said " So what do ya want to talk about?". he said smiling.

"Well, I really don't know that much about you and I am really interested to hear about your past so why don't we start there?"

"What about school? Or the Battle for Hogwarts? Anthing you want to talk about is fine. I'll listen no matter what."

Ivy was sipping on her wine waitng for him to answer, "If you don't want to talk about any of that then tell me about your kids."

" The battle was very....interesting ....but I really rather not get into that..but I have 5 kids....Caysi she goes to Hogwarts in New Zealand....Mark goes to Durmstrang....Daniel graduated from Durmstrang and he always lived with his uncle after my wife ran away...Elise..she's going to New Zealand to..and Sandra..she graduated from Beauxbatons...Caysi is 12...Mark is 14...Daniel is 19...Elise is 11 and Sandra is 18." he said smiling.

"Wow! And I thought that one kid was a full time job." She paused, "I don't know how to ask this without being rude but how old are you? You don't look old enough to have kids in school."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back