Hogwarts England

Ivy Lashadon

It was time to get to work and so the first thing they would have to do is go home and pack their bags seeing as they didn't know how long they would be gone. They met on a deserted hill an hour later ready to depart.

Seamus came up the hill with his luggage and set it down and went up a bit further and saw Ivy. " Hey Ivy!". he said trying to get her attention

Ivy turned to see her partner coming up the hill with a suitcase and waved in welcome. "I thought you had gotten lost!" she teased.

"It's almost time to leave the portkey is set to take off at 12:15a.m. so we have just a few minutes."

"Over here." she pointed at an old soda can on the ground. "We have a room at the Leaky Couldren in London when we get there."

"Yes but we will have to be careful about how we act. Headmistress McGonagal is not very fond of the Ministry. Of course it helps that she knows both of us. We were Gryffindors so she might be okay with us." Ivy picked up the can, "Two minutes."

((GRRR!))

Alright, thirty seconds." She hold out the portkey for him to touch. "You Know I really hate these things."

The portkey glowed blue and in a whirl of color they were raised off the ground and flown through the air. They landed in a deserted meadow.

"I'm glad that's over with. Those things make me sick."

Seamus nodded and said " I know where this leads to...follow me". he said rushing through trees and bushes and almost stumbled across a few rocks. He stopped to see the tree that he was looking for, It was a tree that had a little carving in it. He turned left with Ivy behind him he came out of the meadow and was in Diagon Alley.

Ivy stopped behind him and said, "You know as much as I was dredding comming home it feels good to be back. Well I guess that theres not a lot of time to be nastalgic so we better get going. Where should we go first?"

Seamus smiled and said " Doesn't matter to me any where is fine.." he said reassuring..." Ivy what house where you in at Hogwarts?". he said giviing a little grin.

"Gryffindor of course. What other house could handle me? I caused more trouble than the Weasley twins and Harry Potter combined when I was at school. At least thats what Professor Longbottom said." Ivy chuckled.

Seamus smiled when he heard his friend's names he said " I was in Gryffindor aswell". " My best friend was Dean...him and I did all sorts of stuff." he said laughing.

"I bet. Of corse my daughter is going to be just like me when she gets older so it will be interesting to see how much trouble she gets into at school. She is with her father this week but I have her most of the time."
They had walked to the brick wall that led to the Leaky Couldren. Ivy tapped the bricks with her wand and they went thruogh and entered the pub.

She understood the meaning behind the question and said, "No. I'm not married but I was a fool and decided to do some stupid things in my final year of school. My daughter Mina was the result of those bad decisions and I couldn't be happier. She is my life." A smile had appeared on her face as she talked about her daughter.

Seamus understood and said " My wife and I got married and then when we had our last child, she ran away to become a death eater...and I would't call her a wife any more....so im not married either." he said taking his hand and putting it through his hair.

"That sucks. At least you were married before you had kids though. Becomeing a parent out of wedlock really changes the way the world looks at you. Oh well. Shall we check in? Or would you like to have a drink first?"

"Okay then lets check in, drop our stuff in our rooms, then have a drink. We should get to know each other better. I want to know about your life thus far."

They went to the bar and Tom the innkeeper gave them their keys. Ivy lugged her bags up the stairs behind Seamus and was in the room right across the hall from him. Dropping her stuff on the bed she went back downstairs and found a table.

((( g2g ill be back tommorow)))

Seamus nodded and walked up the stairs with the key given to him and dropped off his stuff and went back downstairs.

Ivy waved as he entered the room and he came over and sat down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back