Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
Last year, we had a couple of skype parties, where we had people come and voice. Everyone is invited of course, even if you don't have a mic. You can listen to the craziness that ensues.
I went through and selected several weekends, as people have work, class or whatever during the week. However, to make this happen, we need to know when you are available.
So, if you want to join up, just follow my steps![ul][li]Click this.</LI>
[li]Change the timezone setting. (Right here is a screenshot of how)
[li]Type in your OOC first name and check off the options when you are available.
<LI>[li]Don't forget to save your changes[/li][/ul]Can't be too hard, right?
Once we have a good time, we will announce the time and give everyone the information of how we will chat, including skype usernames we don't have to add to the call.

We will speak to you all soon!
~ Kaitlyn
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

The skype party poll has been closed!
It looks like we are shooting for May 17 2014, 10:00 PM (EST). You might want to check your clock and see what time it is for you.

Or, if your board click is correct, (time=1400378400) in your local time.

It wouldn't be the first time you pulled a night like that while on skype. :r

Nicolas King said:
Or, if your board click is correct, (time=1400378400) in your local time.
If you're able to make this time you should PM me your Skype username so we can make sure you're in the call!

A little over four hours to go to call time.
If you're planning on making the call but haven't PMed me: do it now!
If you're saying to yourself "Nick has my Skype username, sillypants" - THAT DOESN'T MATTER because it helps me figure out who I'm adding to the call to have these PMs. So PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back