OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hello, and welcome to HNZ's Birthday Raffle!
How do you enter? Just post in this thread stating you're entering! This raffle is entirely free and open to everybody: HNZ's giving back to you all for giving it five awesome years of awesomeness. ;)
What can you win? A first place prize of this forum icon (
cake.png
) and your username in hot pink for one week.
A second place prize of the forum icon (
cake.png
) for one week.
What's the catch? Well, there had to be one, right? You can only enter this raffle once per RPer and not once per account. Sorry. :( (Okay, I'm not really sorry at all.) The second catch is that Admin can't enter (sorry Livvy ;) ).
How and when will the winner be chosen? By random draw the day before HNZ's Birthday! (April 28[sup]th[/sup] EST is when the winners will be determined)

So just post here and enter the raffle! :D

List of Entrants:
[ol][li]Alexis Richarde</LI>[li]Leah Winters[li]Hades Lutrov[li]Hilde Lindstrom[li]Arisa Havishmen[li]Maddiie Fields[li]Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling[li]Emer Laude[li]Alyssa Snow[li]Melodie Lowe[li]Abathyn Dalmoir[li]Elspeth Brookes[li]Sephora Finette[li]Professor Takuya Blaze[li]Arianna Tipley[li]Cassandra Zhefarovich[li]Trilby Kiedis[li]Larissa Sedgwick[li]Vanessa Parker[li]Julian Faulkner[li]Professor Tom Fletcher[li]Kiera Potter[li]Adam Bomonti[li]Rhianne Delle Clivey[li]Professor Jonathan Spenser[li]Hoshi Watanuki[li]Lexi Rodriguez[li]Johannes Engel[li]Izaak Finch[li]Katalina Vanderhol[li]Emma-Lily Rose Phoenix[li]Taylor Mercer[li]Alyss Summers<LI>[li]Eden Koshiba[/li][/ol]

I would like to enter.
1. Alexis Richarde
2. Leah Winters

I so want to enter! :woot:

Hades Lutrov.

Maddiie Fields

1. Alexis Richarde
2. Leah Winters
3. Hades Lutrov
4. Hilde Lindstrom
5. Arisha Havishmen
6. Maddiie Fields
7. Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling
8. Emer Laude

Me.
Takuya Blaze

Updated to this point. :)

I look sexy in pink.

I don't wish to switch accounts, so can I put my other one on the list of character names for an out-of-character raffle? :unsure:

Tony Alraur. <--- that one.

I vud like Professor Tom Fletcher to enter the competition. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back