OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
April 29[sup]th[/sup] will be HNZ's fourth birthday! It really does seem quite surreal - but this board has survived four years! I'm quite excited about it, myself, and I hope you are too. :D
To commemorate this landmark for HNZ, we're throwing a little over two week's worth of a party for the community. A Birthday Celebrations forum has been opened with a bunch of fun, cool, and exciting different things for you to look at and participate in. It really should be an amazing time.

I'd like to take a moment to thank everybody who has helped on this board in any capacity, without people like you all who help whenever it's needed we would not have made it this far. Then, I'd like to thank all you members - without members HNZ wouldn't be very successful, now would it? ;) You're all awesome, and I'm very glad I get to be on here with you all. :wub:

Thank you once again, and enjoy the celebrations!

~Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Admin Team)

P.S: An extra thank you goes out to everybody who helped with planning the Birthday Festivities in any way. Both members of MESSI and Elite Members. ^_^ Your ideas and feedback continue to be invaluable. :)

P.P.S: Any Questions/Concerns about this update? As always, feel free to reply to this thread! :D

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back