OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
I think that our HNZ Avatars Gallery needs some more :wub: .
If you would like to make an HNZ-related avatar (celebrating HNZ's birthday or just a regular HNZ avatar) and you post it in this topic, I will upload it to the gallery for any member to use/access. ^_^

I think I'll even try to make a few later in the celebrations. :D

Okay so I've finally made some new Hogwarts Avatars, I know other people want Avatars that are for the Ministry slash Death Eaters however once I saw this and got the inspiration to make these you can see why there Hogwarts related... Anyways I may update these if I have time but I hope you enjoy them in the meantime!
2ylk57q.jpg

34r6j4g.jpg

1zev8ly.jpg

xp80li.jpg

2mf12f4.jpg

2wnp9ae.jpg

1z6fj41.jpg

OHMYBOB! Those are awesome and epic and cool and and and all sorts of other stuff that I can not think of right now. :D xD :wub: :woot: :abby: ;) And I still do not think that is enough to explain how cool they are.

Dear: James Potter

You are amazing.
I was going to do House Related Avatars.
But I got lazy.
Therefore, you are my hero and that you deserve lots of cupcakes.

Yours Sincerely:
Someone who was too lazy to make avatars. x

Okay so here are a few more, One for the Death Eaters, One for the Professors and One for the Ministry.

nz3iq.jpg

vfdn4k.jpg

This one is tricky because you have to look closely and you'll see that it's a rose with the Dark Mark Over it... very hard to do at least for me XD

n5j1qq.jpg

Been asked to do one of these for a while, It's a supposed to be a Wizard in front of a Chalkboard...

tao7c0.jpg

I'm kinda dissapointed in this one, was trying to get a male and a female wizard to have their wands pointing at the middle forming the M in the Ministry.. didn't work out too well though decided to post it anyways...

Made two Auror Avatars based off of an Auror Master and his protoge, both died in the battle against the Dark Lord!
30nc64i.jpg

Auror Female based off of Tonks

314tts0.jpg

Auror Male based off of Moody

They're brilliant, Brian. I :wub: the Professor one. :lol:

You should make an Auror one now. :r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back