Hiya people!!!!!

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
I'm new to the sight and I'm just getting used to this. i read rules and everything and was wondering if anyone had any extra tips or wanted to be friends. Ya anyways HI

:hug: Hi Angela and welcome to HNZ

Well lets see tips :-? RPing is always a good start :lol: Make a few topics around the place (The Wizarding World and Unsorted Section) and see who joins, you just missed sorting so there may not be that many unsorteds about to RP, but there is some, I've seen them :ph43r:

Also, seeing as sorting just closed and you'll have to wait until September again I suggest maybe making an adult character, it's a good way to get into the swing of RPing if your student character doesn't get much action.

Anyway, hope those tips helped, shoot Nicolas King (Nick) and Cecily Rambolt ( :liv: ), our awesome Admins, a PM if you ever need any help, it's what they're they ;) :r: Or you can awesome come into the off topic board and get to know everyone a bit better OOC

Once again welcome

- Patricia (Pat)

Thanks Patricia. Just on the records my name is Trinity, So making an adult character how do i do that? Just make it an adult out of no where?

Oh hi Trinity :lol:

Well you make another account, the same why you did with Angela. But it can be anything you want, Professor, shopkeeper, Ministry Official, Death Eater or maybe family for Angela, and I'm sure I'm missing something :lol: . It's up to yourself :)

Hey there Trinity, I'm Nick. :) I'm glad you managed to find HNZ (and even more glad you've read the rules ;) :p ).
As has been stated, if you have any questions or concerns you can PM me... or post a topic in our FAQ forum and members can try to help you out too.
I hope you enjoy HNZ as much as we all seem to. ;)

:nick:

Okay thanks, so if i create an adult charecter will i need to buy a wand right away or wait till i get registered as member or whaterver i had chosen to be?

Okay thanks, so if i create an adult charecter will i need to buy a wand right away or wait till i get registered as member or whaterver i had chosen to be?

If you create an adult character you can buy a wand anytime you want, though you should probably PM an Admin first to tell us it's an adult character. That way we can tell the Goblins who run Gringotts to give you an account, even before you may have been hired to a position.
Also, many adult characters never RP buying a wand as they likely got one when they were 11, right?

So i dont need to worry about the wand. okay then adn what if i want to be a creature or something.

Hey Trinity, I'm Rowan :D Welcome to HNZ! Hehe, you have the same name as a friend of mine :)

To answer your question; you have to apply here if you want to be a werewolf or a veela or something. It's not guaranteed you'll get it though, because HNZ can't be totally packed full of creatures and people with special abilities :)

Hope you have fun on here ^_^ I look forwards to seeing you around!

EDIT: Putting the link in helps too :lol: FAILURE!

Thanks Rowen, that's insightful. So if anyone could answer, besides those things what else can you be. i know that there is Proffessor and part Veela's and things like that. But what about deatheaters, or anyhting else possible!

Death Eaters are definitely a possibility :D When you have made your adult character you PM Julian Faulkner and request a DE form, full it out and you may, or may not get it approved and become a Death Eater :D

You can also be a Ministry Official, so it's up to yourself, be on the side of evil :shifty: or the side of good :sba: :lol:

Okay and I've seen Grims and Centaurs. Do you have to do something special for things like that too? And there are prisoners in Azkaban i saw so what about that?

Also could someone give me feed back on my charecter bio i was just wondering how i did?

Okay and I've seen Grims and Centaurs. Do you have to do something special for things like that too?
Centaurs: Talk to an Admin
The Grim we have: It's just one person who doesn't really roleplay, so that's not an option for you. :)
And there are prisoners in Azkaban i saw so what about that?
Azkaban is pretty much character suicide. You can't roleplay anything with your character in that group except in the Azkaban forum... where your character would be in a solitary cell. Not very interesting, is it? :p
Also could someone give me feed back on my charecter bio i was just wondering how i did?
I presume you posted it in the character development forum? If so: Somebody will get around to replying eventually, please be patient.

Okay okay. that makes sense thank you Nick, you are very helpful to me!!!!!! And everyone else is helpful too!!!

Blah blah blah.... i can see it so it's sight :p :p

LOL

Hey trinity! I'm Katie. ^^
If you want to rp or anything I have another unsorted character names Darmorel Milner, so you can PM her or me and I'll RP with you if you would like. xD

Ur gonna laugh Kaede when i PM you!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back