Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Amber had been assigned two people to tutor in History, which she was happy about. One of them had been a girl she already knew and had a rocky history with, but the other one she was unfamiliar with. It was a second year Gryffindor, and being a year younger and in a different house Amber hadn't ever talked to her before. She hoped the would recognize the girl when she came to the library. Amber had set up her table with the books she would need and her notes from the previous year, ready to get started. She wondered what the girl's main problem with the subject was. Mostly, she hoped she would be able to explain things to her in a way that was easy to understand, she had no experience teaching anyone anything before this.

Sofia was excited for the tutoring program, because she needed it for her grades but also to get to know more boys. But ofcourse people had to ruin everything she had a female tutor and Sofia was really not looking forward to it. But she had to and the first semester was almost over and the blonde didn't do anything about her school. She had to come to the library and that was a place she rather not visited only if she would study with a boy to help her but ofcourse that wasn't gonna happen. Sofia just thought of the subject as boring and she was a bit stubborn that she would ever gonna like it. As she entered the library and walked straight forward she noticed a girl a bit older than she was and didn't recognized her. But when she looked at the table and books from History of Magic she rolled her eyes. Let's go the Swedish blonde thought. '' Hello, I'm Sofia Rosenberg. I signed up for tutoring..'' the girl said with a Swedish accent and not really happy to be here.

Amber looked up and saw a young blond girl approach her. She looked to be about the right age, and she hoped it was her student. Thankfully, the girl confirmed it at once by saying her name. Amber could tell she didn't really want to be here, which made her feel just a twinge of annoyance. It wasn't like anyone had made her sign up for the tutor program. Or maybe her parents had pushed her? That thought made her soften again and she gestured to the chair next to her. "It's nice to meet you, Sofia. I'm Amber." She smiled. "We can start by going over what your problems are with the subject, if you want. That would make it easier for me to help."

Sofia hoped this would be over soon. She wasn't in the mood for this or anything for school. It felt like she didn't belonged here, she wasn't on her place. As she looked at the older girl she didn't knew if she had saw the girl before. She introduced herself as Amber and Sofia had to see if it was nice meeting the girl. She didn't liked meeting girls, but Rory and Rose seemed to like Sofia. The girl decided to give it a try and she was raised with manners so she had to finish this. She listed to the girl and didn't know where to start. History was just boring and nothing she liked so she was curious if this girl could help her getting a better grade.
'' The problem is everything. I hate History I prefer Future. It is just so much lecture and boring.'' the blonde said while she took a sit at the other side of the table. She had no idea how she could be motivated for this lesson or you could say every class because her grades were terrible and she didn't even cared that much.

Amber could sense the reluctance from this girl, and tried her hardest to stay patient. She nodded at the girl's statement, thinking about it. "Well, history is important because it influences the future. There's a lot we can learn from the past." She said, but even to her own ears it sounded corny. "Are you saying you've had problems focusing on the material because you got bored by it? May I ask how you've been studying?" She asked the girl. "I've found it helps me to stay focused on the professor by taking notes, even if it's just small ones of a few words. They're also easier to revise later on than the entire chapter in your textbook."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back