Him and I

Chaser lay there peacefully, letting her move his hair and touch his face as he spoke. "Babe they wouldn't even have known where to get started. They were muggles." he added with a small laugh, wondering how well that conversation would have gone down. Luckily his adoptive parents at least had grown up with magic, and while it had been a shock to find out he was too, they knew how to handle the situation. He was surprised to hear though that Mini would be talking to her dad so soon, although he reminded himself they'd already been together for almost three months and since they were going to be together for a long long time, it would make sense that they found out sooner rather than later. Chaser was proud of Aminia and he leaned over her for a brief moment to kiss her lips again, before moving closer in his previous position, face just a few inches away from hers. "If they do anything to you I'll just have to fly past on my Dragon and rescue your a**," he smirked before giving her a nod. "Technically Texas. But my mom was from Massachusetts so I stayed there until I was adopted which didn't long. Even as a newborn I clearly had devilishly handsome looks." he paused briefly before continuing, "I have some family all over the US. We go there every now and then but mainly California. My adoptive parents are also from Massachusetts, that's where they found me, so even though we live in Korea I still get my accent from them." He knew it was a bit complicated, and he didn't even get started with the additional years in Scotland in the presences of the English, but Chaser was too laid back to get caught up on the logistics. "Are both your parents Russian?" he asked, trying to imagine what they looked like and if they'd be anything like how he imagined.

Aminia looked down briefly when he called her babe, the term of endearment sweet to her ears. "I suppose that would have been a challenge." she said with a small laugh. Mini returned the kiss he gave her shortly, and her body matched his, scooting until they were just an inch or so apart, her arm tossed over him comfortably now. His remark of flying past on the dragon made her laugh, the image ridiculous. "I guess my father always said I was a Princess." She remarked jokingly. She was his princess, according to him. Aminia often stated she was his favorite when speaking with Eva, though she'd never mention it around her sisters. Not that it matter, mother made the rules and she was never in her favor. "Devilishly handsome, you are like a hard to get rid of boil." She teased him. "You just grow on people." She finished the joke, her hand toying with his hair on the back of his head. "I like your accent, it is very cute." She said, more bold than she had been in their previous meetings, eager to compliment him so he could feel as good as she felt around him. At his question Aminia nodded. "Da. My mother was a dancer all her life. She and my father met when he was a heavyweight lifter - it was like some gym or something. Dad said it was love at first sight. Mother says she knew he was good for her image and love came later." The juxtaposition between how the two viewed love, made things a little clearer in Mini's mind for her struggle of how to love. "My dad does business now, but he doesn't talk about it to me or my sisters. What do your parents do? They must be very interesting to have raised someone like you." She said, meaning it in the most endearing way, leaning forward and kissing his cheek gently, then his lips again.

Chaser was perfectly content to just listen to her talk, watching her speak about her family and gave her a smile at her nickname. He'd never found it easy to say what was on his mind at the time but being so close to Aminia right now gave him all the excuse he needed for the next words to fall out of his mouth. "°You are so beautiful," he said, ignoring the flush to his face and willing it go away. The Gryffindor laughed as she mentioned he had the similarities to a boil, although he wasn't necessarily sure if it were true. May had come and gone from his life and even more had never looked past his odd exterior for long enough to see any different. His heart dropped into his stomach however as he heard about her father's profession, swearing loudly in Korean about how screwed he was going to be when they met. It was hardly a secret they weren't going to be happy with his presence, and he considered whether to wear his best running shoes for the occasion. He continuecontinied to play with her hand, wondering why anyone would get married for their image, when she asked him about his parents. "Dad owns his own tech shop. He used to work for a large phone corporate in Incheo on but ran his own business a few years ago. One of the reasons Maggie got into her video games. Mom always wanted to be a chef, although she claims she was always too tied up with her family to pursue anything. Kind of sad really.." He trailed off, hoping thst now Maggie was at school she'd do something for herself. Chaser kissed Mini softly as she lent over him, his free hand wrapping over her shoulder to embrace her tightly. "I never thought , the day that I met you, that this is where we'd end up." He said quietly before pressing his lips to hers again, never happier than how he was right in that moment.

At Chaser's hushed compliment Aminia pulled her self closer to him, kissing him on the cheek again. How had she gotten to this point? To this stage where someone thought she was beautiful? She could only hope when Chaser said the words he meant inside as well. After all she was more than her Veela looks. Brought from her inner monologue by Chaser's statement in Korean, and looked at him both confused and in surprise at the use of his language. Maggie had been sure to teach her all the things she shouldn't say, and she was sure most of that sentence shouldn't be said. In Korean she responded with her best sarcastic answer, giving him a playful look when she did.

As the conversation moved Aminia stayed attentive, though if she were honest between being cuddled up to Chaser and the warm sunlight she felt it would be so easy to nap here. She nodded in agreement that it was sad his mother hadn't followed her dreams, and she thought of her own crises and her own dreams knowing she would rather follow hers than her mother's so as to avoid regrets. Laid with her chest over Chaser, lower half flat on the ground she kissed him back, parting only to agree. "I thought I was going to hit you that day." She responded. "I am glad I did not. I am glad we are here. I wouldn't trade any part of the last few months for the world. You make me feel so free, Chaser. I only hope my parents see that as well." She whispered nuzzling her head into the crook of his neck, kissing the skin there.

Chaser rolled his eyes at her comments, but proceeded to kiss her harder still, in case she thought that he didn't want her just as she was. The Gryffindor was warm and content to stay here until the last moment when she'd have to depart for yet another few months. Who knew what was ahead of them, but it felt as though they were going to have to wait an eternity before they were able to spend more than one day together at a time. As his hand rested on her arm, he was absent-mindedly drawing hearts against her skin with with his index finger, kissing her between the sentences they shared. "What do you mean by free?" he asked her. There had been an element in her poem about being such but he was confused as to how someone like him could do anything to that extend. He was a joker and did nothing but what he thought would bring the most laughs at the time, hardly the type of person who had any useful qualities asides from some love it or hate it humour. His brown eyes peered across to her blue orbs, pulling her against him as he tried to understand at last how someone like her could love someone like him.

Aminia chuckled at his eye roll, though his kiss was enough to let her know it was okay. She was catching on to his sense of humor, adapting, evolving, and becoming open. The Ravenclaw couldn't have been happier at this adjustment. She curled in close to Chaser, goosebumps raising on her skin when he questioned what she meant. The blonde thought of an eloquent way to say what she meant, and finally settled on her words. "I mean that I get to be... me?" She answered first. "That you let me breath, I do not have to be perfect and yet you stay here. You know more about me than anyone in my family, or my friends, and you still accept me." Mini's eyes were focused on his chest rather than his face, struggling to find words the more she talked. "I feel as if at home I am in this tiny cage of expectancies and perfectionism. And with you, I can just." She wiggled her shoulders a little as if she were showing him that she could move, she could breath. For the first time in her life. "You're the most amazing man I've met, and I am so happy you would choose me."

Despite their closeness, every part of Chaser remained nervous, nervous that he was going to hurt her or so something that she wouldn't want, and so as much as he wished he could have run his hands through her blonde hair, they remained clasped lightly at the base of her back, content in just holding her against him. As he listened to her explain herself, and how she felt around him in comparison to around her family, he felt his heart swelling for her as all he ever tried to do was to make others feel at ease, and embrace themselves. She had just a way with words that by the time she had finished speaking, he was left speechless, knowing that he would never be able to express so eloquently what he meant. She wasn't meeting his eyes, and so taking a small breath his focused his own vision into the sky, watching the clouds move through the blue sea. "You can be anyone you want to be Mins." he replied, glad that she felt as though around him she didn't have to pretend to enjoy things she perhaps didn't so much. "You can always be yourself around me." Chaser strongly felt as though as long as someone was pursuing their choice of what made them happy, what more could anyone want. "Unless of course you decide to join the Scits, then we might have to have a serious conversation." he chuckled to himself, breaking the serious tone the atmosphere had taken.

Aminia had not expected for Chaser to repeat a spiel about her, nor did she need the compliments he might have given her. Instead she was happy for the small break in tension as he brought up the Scit. "I could never, I am too pretty to be evil." She said with a small chuckle, before moving back slightly. "That reminds me." She spoke, thinking of the words serious conversation. "Mm, let me up." She said, moving over to her bag and grabbing out the letter she had received from anyone but Chaser, at least she prayed it wasn't his idea of Romantic. The blonde returned, but she was seated now, holding out the letter. "At Hogwarts every year they deliver roses. Pink means crush, red means love, and yellow is friendship. I received this one from your sister whom said that it was sent by owl to her with a note saying to give it to me." She tried not to be accusing, but in her gut she worried that he was the person who would call her a... vixen. It pained Mini to change the subject, but if she didn't do so soon, she was not going to remember to do so later. She didn't want to miss her chance to watch him react in person - after all initial impressions were important to seeing truth in someone's answers.

Chaser's eyes watched Mini closely as she spoke, every laugh and smile from the Ravenclaw causing his heart to melt all over again. He'd never known anyone to spark so much inspiration from within him before, and he wished he only knew how to show her how much she meant to him. As she wiggled away from him to retrieve her bag, he wondered what could have been so important at that time. The Gryffindor took the letter from his girlfriend, but it barely made it past the first sentence before a shot of laughter escaped his lips. He had to look away, peering back up to the blonde as she finished explaining what the roses at Hogwarts were. "My sister gave you this?" he asked, wondering whether Maggie was trying to drive a wedge between the couple. As far as he knew the pair were getting on well now so why would she have given her the letter. "Well, I don't think this is Maggie. She doesn't talk.. like..this" he trailed off as he realised who did. Linnux was such a **** sometimes. "Oh god," he said quietly, reading through the remainder of the letter with a new set of eyes, although tears were brimming in his own as he tried to control the laughter from his best friends words. He was going to have to have words with that man, as well as a few side questions, but right now he couldn't stop the balls of laughter from overflowing as he finished scanning the words. Once he was done he folded up the letter, placing it to the side, "I'm so sorry," he said sincerely but a smile still on his face as he wrapped his arms around Mini. "For the record I didn't know sending spiky love flowers was a thing, but if I did it would have been much better written than that," he smirked with raised eyebrows, wondering how much of Lins behaviour Mini was going to be able to tolerate before she punched him again.

Aminia watched Chaser whom seemed confused and shocked by the letter at first. Then he was laughing, and the indignant expression on Aminia's face only strengthened and her cheeks only lit up more. How could he think it wasn't the most embarrassing and cringeworthy thing to read? However she started to get the feeling that Chaser reacted to those things as such. She moved the letter and placed it in her bag, then retrieving the second one. "So this one was not you either?" She asked, showing him the note she'd received anonymously. She swallowed now regretting showing him. After all since it wasn't him, would he be mad that she received it? She kept to herself so it wasn't as if she requested attention from anyone. "I should have sent you one, I guess you may count your poem as such." She said with a chuckle.

Once Chaser had calmed down, he peered at a second note that she handed him, this one a little more serious than the one previously. He gave a light laugh, wondering who was sending his girlfriend letters like this. He kept his eyes lowered once he finished it, considering if it was the boy she'd trailed along for a while, before looking up to meet her eye once again. "No." he said simply, the smile removed from his face this time. He'd never been in a position for jealously before, and to think that there was someone else at the school who liked her in a way more than friendship stirred something up inside him that he wasn't used to. Her next comment distracted him momentarily though, "I already have the sweetest rose I could ask for," he said through slightly gritted teeth and pink cheeks, knowing full well how it sounded but doing his best not to care as he leaned over to kiss her deeply for a few seconds. Pulling back, his eyes not sure what they should be landing on, a question prickling at his mind. "Did you, you know, send any others to those at Hogwarts?" he asked, figuring she must have sent a couple to friends.

Aminia watched Chaser's expression shift very quickly and she was caught off guard with how serious it seemed in comparison. Aminia's heat was given a start, he was jealous. She hadn't intended that, and immediately overwhelming guilt found its way into her stomach. She should have been elated, but she couldn't bare to think she might put someone through what she did Lennon. She found her way next to him and at his passin comment about Having her she kissed him, hard on the lips. "Always." She said in a tone between promise and sickening realization that she was a different person. The blonde pulled back biting her lip. "I sent one." She said, throat dry. "I sent a rose that made it clear that... this was the last year. I guess to get closure from this ex friend..." She said, hoping Chaser understood what she meant. "But I should have sent one to Eva. She and I spend so much time together though I suppose I had not thought of it." She said trying to curl closer into him, worried he'd be made she'd sent one to Lennon at all. However Mini meant it - this was the last flower or not she'd ever send.

Chaser failed to tell his face to follow the smile he was feeling in his heart at her words, but he was further confused when she nervously admitted she sent a rose. Why was she so nervous if there was nothing to worry about it? "You need closure from him?" he asked, making sure he understood what she was saying. Flashes of their previous conversation in Brightstone ran through his mind as he grappled at his thoughts and what he was meant to make of them. He didn't really understand what she needed or what she was thinking, only that her ex friend was still on her mind. He nodded along as she continued to speak about Eva, but his responses fell short as he was still stuck in hesitation on their previous sentences. There was a level of anxiety building up inside him, not that he could really explain the cause of it nor why, but he felt as though something wasn't quite right along the way. Part of him wanted to know what she said, the other part thought better of it. He didn't really follow all the emotions that went into friendship sometimes, and occasionally it was just better to ask outright. "Do you still like him?" his eyes moving up to hers to seek the honesty.

Aminia watched Chaser. She had promised him honesty and this was it. "It was more for me than from him. It was more that... I wanted him to understand that there was nothing more to... talk about." She said choosing words carefully. She frankly barely remembered the note she sent him, she had sent it before she had even grasped that she was in love with Chaser. The blonde pulled back and looked into Chaser's eyes and her response came quickly. "Not even a little bit." she spoke, amber orbs searching his to see if he believed her before she continued talking, scooting closer to him. "When I met you I may have, but the minute you kissed me, that day in the hotel, since then it has been you." She admitted, perhaps a little too honestly. She then kissed at the side of his face, his jaw and his lips. She meant every word. Her heart was his.

Chaser supposed he had to give it to Mini, in that he'd asked for honest and that was exactly what he was getting. It was strange to think back to the events that took place before they returned to the hotel, and to think that perhaps she had feelings for the other boy while spending time with him, but that didn't mean he didn't believe her now. She had no reason to keep something like that from him, and if she had been honest enough to admit it then the Gryffindor could only take her word for it that it was the truth. "Alright. Closure" he repeated, letting himself take a moment to consider what that meant, and that Mini was no longer attached to her previous friend. He was quickly distracted from his thoughts though as she began to kiss him again, unable to think of much else when she was close to him. He didn't know what was going to happen to them, or even what he wanted in the future, only that what he had right now was the best thing to have happened to him. "You would tell me right? If you liked someone else," the words escaping him before he could stop it. He'd never been in a relationship before, and while this whole thing was new and exciting, there was a small part that was also for him, unnatural nervous.

Aminia watched Chaser and it seemed he believed her for now. She needed him to, she wasn't being dishonest. Aminia wasn't the same person she had been with Lennon, she grew to accept that she had to change herself to really further her own dreams. The blonde smiled pulling back, but again Chaser let his curiosity get the better of him and Amini paused, a confused look on her face. Why was he so ademant that she was going to end up liking someone else? That she was most likely going to leave. The girl wasn't planning it though. So she moved to be seated on the ground next to him, legs over his. "Chaser there isn't going to be someone else. If some other person came out of the sky and cast a spell on me somehow I would tell you but that's not going to happen. I. Love. You." She said kissing him again only on the cheek. "You are enough for me. I do not need someone else."

Perhaps it was because of their last discussion of her behavior towards the other boy, or because he'd never felt so close to another person that he would be distraught if he ever lost, but the idea of Mini leaving him in the dust was one that prayed heavily on his mind during those moments. He knew he had his flaws and he knew he wasn't deserving of the woman in front of him, and his heart warmed at her words as he realized he needed to relax. It was pointless getting stressed about something that wasn't even happening. He smiled when she said he was enough for her, and he calmed against the Ravenclaws hold. "Alright, alright" he replied with a grin, pulling her closer towards him with both arms, his usual positive demeanor returning to his body. He had more he wanted to talk to her about, things that he had even yet to tell Linnux, but not wanting to sour the atmosphere he pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind, focusing instead on something more joyful. "Okay so I have to know, do you write about me a lot?" he asked, eyes sparkling back into hers as he teased her lightly about the poem,

Finally Chaser said something to calm her racing heart, and seemed happy with her explanation. It was amazing how close the pair could continue to get, and it felt as if separating them would be difficult. Someone would need a spatula to do so, she was sure. She sighed with contentment, smile on her lips until once more he asked her a question. He was truly full of those this day. The blonde shrugged her shoulders, obviously still not comfortable talking so openly. Within a few moments she nodded. "A little, there are a few others." She said with a look away and a shrug cheeks pink though Aminia was trying not to take the situation too seriously. after all, wasn't that Chaser's philosophy? Not to take anything seriously to avoid conflict or ill feelings. "Do you talk about me to Linnux now that he knows?" She asked, trying to turn tables on him, wondering if perhaps the pair now giggled like school girls like she did with Eva. "I showed Eva what was under my scarf - well your scarf - the first week back." She said nonchalantly, shooting a glance sideways at Chaser, wondering if he would be okay with that. Perhaps he'd be flattered.

If he was honest, he hadn't expected to hear thst Mini had written multiple poems about him and so the grin thst appeared on his face was warm and genuine. Almost as quickly as she'd answered his question though he had one of his own, and he knew he would be honest with her too. "Yeah. You come up sometimes." It was good now that he didn't have to be quite sonsexretice about her, at least to his best friend. "I think he likes You," he teased, although at the back of his mind he thought Linnux would never turn her down if she came his way, and if Chaser hadn't gotten in his way first. His eyes flickered down to her neck now as she retold her story, curious to know if there were any trades at all of their first romantic afternoon together, "Am I ever getting my neck blanket back?" He questioned, a look of mock seemed on his face, "That was one of my prized possessions." He said, one hand pulling her towards him so that he could kiss her again properly before she could give him an answer. He wasn't sure where the extra confidence had come from, all he knew was that he was enjoying it and wanted to spend as much time like this as they could before her sister turned up. "You should know I love you even more than I love bananas" he commented between kisses, half joking, half hoping she knew what it meant.

Aminia peaked oh of the corner of her eye still trying to calm her blush, to see that Chaser was grinning like a mad man, was he pleased that she would write about him. Shouldn't he have know she would have? The blonde listened to him talk about Linnux, and wondered what he meant by he liked her. "He wanted me to play quidditch. I think he's a sadist." She remarked, connecting dots of his words after she had punched him. At his next question Aminia chuckled. Originally she'd been goven the thing because it was cold, but had kept it to hide the Vickie's Chaser so carelessly left almost anywhere on her neck that was visible. "Oh? I though it looked good on me?" She teased. "Did you not like the photograph of me in it?" Mini had taken to sending photos of her school and herself to her boyfriend, to make him feel more at home as if he was there. It had become a new hobby and guiltily she regretted not doing so when she and Lennon talked considering how much he enjoyed it. His next comment of it being a prized possession was lost when he Kissed the blonde whom was content to do this rather than breathe. She was just happy to be around him, kissing him between words, smiling into the affection. Aminia felt so light, so pampered, she never wanted He day to end. She wanted to spend the rest of her brightstone next to him talking, kissing, leaving red marks everywhere for his friend who liked her to be jealous about, knowing that she held his heart. "I love you so much I would read a poem about you aloud to my entire dance troupe if it meant I got to keep seeing you." She whispered, before a clearing of a throat made itself known to the two of them.

Hiking to the spot she thought Aminia would be Amoretta felt hopeless. She was not built for the outdoors life. "Just a cute date by a waterfall. Promise I'll be ready when it's time to go. Meet you at the bottom." She muttered under her breath, leaning over hands on her knees to slow her heart rate. She was a dancer not a hiker. Tre blonde sighed looking over the ridge and seeing the two teen lovebirds kissing. "Merlin Mini you have no shame." She muttered again, making her way down the path quietly and standing behind the two, lips locked together. She cleared her throat loudly, deep brown eyes scanning over the sight with mild amusement, which only turned to disgust when her sister broke away and turned to face her, one red mark clearly visible by her collar. "Aminia Reese Macksimov!" She said, clearly not happy. "Really? I hope you brought something with you to cover that we have dinner with mom and dad in two hours." She looked st the boy with narrowed eyes. "I'll buy you a dog bone next time you need to chew." She stated, crossing arms over her chest and waiting for Aminia to gather her things. "Do you have someone picking you up or do you need to be apparated?" She asked him, foot tapping impatiently as Mini moved slowly to gather her things.

Chaser cocked his head to the side at Mini's comment. "I wouldn't say that," he replied, knowing that it was more likely that Linnux was just teasing her more than anything. Sometimes it was true that he didn't really know where to draw the line, but Chaser wasn't sure his best friend meant too much by it. He chuckled though when she asked if he thought his scarf looked good on him. "Well yeah, looks way better on you than it ever did on me," Chaser replied with a grin, one hand running through her hair as he kissed her again on the lips, never wanting to let her go. As though on cue, Chaser's ears heard the ominous sounds that suggested their time was up. Breaking their contact, the fifth year turned his head to peer up at a second blonde, although quickly he looked back at Aminia with his eyebrows raised, not at all jealous that she was going to be heading off to see her parents that evening. "Man, I can't wait to meet the rest of your family," he mumbled in Korean. Up until now he'd tried not to focus on it too much, not expecting to be welcomed too strongly into the family once they became aware of him. Chaser lent back from his girlfriend, as with her sister looming over the pair it was somewhat more difficult to show his appreciation for the Ravenclaw. Jumping to a crouched position before helping Mini to her feet, he turned to Amoretta as Mini was grabbing her belongings. He wished he'd remembered to pick up his clothes that were still out on the boulder, hopefully drying, before she'd turned up. "Nah, I've got it thanks." he said briefly. He was going to stay in the area and take a flight back to the UK in the morning. A flight. The things he did for love. He wrapped his arms round Mini's waist, relishing in the last few moments they would be able to share with one another for a few months. "I love you too," he whispered, pressing his lips against hers, uncaring that Amoretta was losing patience beside them. He appreciated that Mini had a family member that could take care of her, but nothing was going to stop him from saying goodbye properly.

Aminia shrugged. Frankly it didn't matter too much to the Russian girl why the fish mouthed boy spoke the way he did. At least he and Chaser were happy in their friendship, and he had someone to open up to. Aminia nuzzled further into him, before the pair was broken up quickly by her sister, angrily standing over them. She looked so much like her mom when she was like that, and it took every muscles in Amini's body to stop herself from grimacing. She had to remind her that her sister was being nice to her. She wasn't required to be doing this. Her face turned to a Scarlett color at the mention of a chew toy. "Amoretta!" She said in a fuss, tone begging her not to say anything else that was embarrassing. Looking st Chaser who spoke in Korean she gave him a playful shove, before drawing him in and hugging him. "I am so happy I can now tell you I love you. I. Love. You." She murmured next to his ear. Again Amoretta cleared her throat and Mini parted from him. "I'll write you soon, Chaser. Again. Happy birthday." She gave him a small wink, moving his stuff out of his bag, and taking it with her, not bothering to put her shorts on, the weather warm enough to just be in the swimsuit for now. She couldn't wait to write back home and set out details of Chaser meeting her parents - and hoped for the best in doin so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back