OOC First Name
Cole
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chaser <3
Aminia Macksimov was never prepared when it came to meeting Chaser. No matter how many times she fixed her hair, did her simplistic makeup, or rotated her outfits - she never felt like she was truly ready. He made her stomach tie up in knots, the butterflies often enough to make her visibly giddy. she'd told Eva she promised over the summer they could meet, but this trip was strictly for she and Chaser, to have a little alone time together before she introduced him to her father and potentially destroyed the relationship they did have. The blonde took a deep breath, slipping on a practical pair of boots and using sunscreen to protect her skin before heading out to where they were supposed to meet. Amoretta met her on the outskirts of where she was, and grabbed hold of her hand, whisking her away to Mangawhero Falls where they were meant to hike and picnic for the day. Amoretta made it clear that she'd be back in a few hours to grab her and take her back to Brightstone, and to be safe and then Aminia was left to wait for Chaser to arrive.

The falls themselves were beautiful, and Aminia threw down a blanket to sit on, pulling out her notebook to write while she had free time. She had earlier in the Holiday purchased something to give to Chaser for his birthday, but it was packed in the bag, something for later rather than sooner. Smiling to herself, and allowing the sun to bask on her open back she felt relaxed and comfortable, away from the worry of Apparation exams and dancing. After a moment she closed up the notebook and sprawled out on the blanket, closing her eyes for a moment, listening to the sound of the small falls nearby.

Chaser had managed to keep his mind as controlled as one could when it came to mentioning Aminia too much at school. It was bad enough that Linnux would repeatedly ask him questions about their letters, but the fifth year knew that if he thought about her too much he wouldn't be able to get through his school year and the upcoming exams. It felt as though it could have been a year since he last saw his beautiful girlfriend, and now that the day had arrived that he was able to take a trip to meet her again, he allowed himself to get excited.

Maggie seemed to understand that on this occasion, he wouldn't be meeting her. As far as he could tell the girls were now getting on quite well at school, and with a promise to hang out with her for most the summer, Maggie had been willing to compromise. Dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, the Gryffindor had walked for a few minutes through the grassy area, towards the sounds of the waterfalls that decorated the rocks. He had much too much energy not to be jumping off the small stones here and there as he walked, but lifting his head into the distance he spotted the woman he was going to spend some much needed time away. Carefully he began to walk slower to her, and eventually lowered himself down to all fours as he realised her eyes were closed. He prayed the sun wouldn't cause a shadow as he crawled up to the Ravenclaw, slowing his movements and careful not to let her hear him. Once he was close enough to her, he lent forward and placed a small kiss on her forehead, before smiling down to her as their faces were upside down to one another.

Aminia had never felt so relaxed, and wondered why she had never thought of visiting a waterfall before. The melodic thumping of the water over wet rocks was enough to soothe her mind, and her eyes fluttered closed as she rested. Besides the relaxing benifits, Aminia couldn't help but think she needed to tan a little more, being inside the castle had made her pale after all. The blonde had just started to wonder where Chaser might be when she felt a pair of lips on her forehead. For a moment she panicked, and swung and open hand around connecting with the face of her boyfriend. The startled look on the Veela's face turned to horrified quickly as she realized what she had done. "Chaser!" She exclaimed, sitting up quickly. "I am so sorry I did not realize it was you!" Her horrified tone hid giggles in her chest, and she laughed from nervous realization. Moving she grabbed hold of his face in both hands as if to make sure he was okay. "Well, no worse than Linnux right?" She asked, remember how she'd punched his best friend upon meeting him for the first time. "It's good to see you." She giggled, before leaning forward to place a kiss on the lips of her boyfriend of a few months. it was hard to believe for Aminia that she'd let anyone get close to her the way she had Chaser, but she had never been happier with her decision.

Chaser was perfectly pleased with his plan until he felt the full force of her hand slap him on the cheek. The sudden sting caused his eyes to widen as he pulled away and out of her reach. "Hey," He said with a small laugh, knowing that at least it meant he obviously didn't have to worry about anyone else getting too close to her if that was her reaction. "No Min you are way more lethal than him." Chaser joked, but it was somewhat true. Maybe it was just that he'd grown accustomed to Linnux and the way's in which they interacted, but Mini had a much stronger cleaner hit than the clumsy boy did. He smiled at a loss for words, but was quickly moved to kiss her, to which he reciprocated more than willingly. After their chat during the previous meeting, Chaser had wondered if it was going to feel as though they were starting at square one of their relationship again, however as he moved closer to his girlfriend and proceed to hug her waist, he knew things were great between them. "I've missed you," The Gryffindor whispered eventually as he paused, eyes still closed as he was enjoying the warmth from both the sun and her affection. He was never really sure if he was doing anything correctly, and tried not to focus on that his hands seemed to be a little awkward just resting on her back. It would have been good to lie down and enjoy the moment, but Chaser really did have too much energy in his bones for that at that time. "Do you want to walk around here?" he asked her, turning his head slightly and peering around the scenery that they had the joy of experiencing that afternoon.

Aminia was glad Chaser didn't seem too irate that she had hit him. She hadn't thought he would attempt to sneak up on her though, so was he really at fault. The loyal Ravenclaw offered a small smile between kisses, eyes closing when he sunk into the moment with her. His arms around her, her hands moving from his face to lock behind his neck. These were the moments she was waiting for, that she thought about when they were separate. The lithe student chuckled when they parted. "Don't you forget that." She finally spoke, referring to her lethality in comparison to his friend. "I missed you too. My friend Eva is really upset she won't be meeting you." She spoke. Aminia hadn't mentioned Eva much in their letters, often more focused on Chaser's life than her own when responding. However she wanted him to know she'd meant it when she said she wanted everyone to know.

When Chaser inquired if she wanted to walk around Aminia nodded and smiled, moving to grab the blanket up. "Did you bring swim trunks in case of water?" The Russian asked, still regaining her brain power from having just been kissed till breathless. She was wearing a bathing suit top already, her hair left wild around her shoulders. The shorts covered the other half of the swimsuit, both parts orange - Chaser's favorite color. She would wear orange every day for him if she had enough pieces. "How have you been?" She asked finally, everything she'd had out packed away now and the small backpack on her shoulders, ready to hike.

Chaser was too nervous even, while sat so close to her, to do things he thought most people could. He wanted to brush the strands of hair from her face and stroke her cheek, but his fears got the better of him and he remained smiling at the blonde as she spoke. "She'll have time to. But not this weekend," he replied, knowing that this was reserved just for them. They didn't have much time to themselves during the Brightstone weekends, and unlike the longer holidays it was important for them to be away from others. Long distance hadn't been easy, and even though they were able to write letters it wasn't the same as speaking one to one.

It was only when Mini jumped up did Chaser take in what she was wearing, and it took him a second to realise he'd been asked a question. "Um. Yeah I've got them on already," Chaser had decided to wear them under his jeans, and figured he'd go commando if they did go swimming and he had to let them dry. Standing from the blanket, he watched as she put away her belongs, and wasted no time in taking her hand as they began to walk towards the sound of the water. "Not as great as I am now," he said bashfully, cheeks already turning pink at how awkwardly sounding that came out of his mouth. He told her about how his birthday had gone, and while despite being at school his best friend had managed to make it a day to remember. "When was the last time you went swimming then?" he asked her, obviously excited at the prospect of some outdoor activity.

Aminia smiled at his response and nodded. "She just wants to make sure she will not have to beat you up." Aminia didn't think Eva would beat anyone up, whether they hurt her feelings or not her friend was sweet and demure. Besides that, Aminia found it hard to believe as she watched Chaser become speechless, that he would ever hurt her emotionally, physically, in any way. She chuckled to herself, lacing her fingers with his, and bringing his hand up to her lips she kissed the back of it, listening to him talk about his birthday. She'd sent him an owl at Midnight that night, making sure that regardless when he received it she might be the first person that wished him a happy birthday - even if that meant getting caught sneaking out. Which she didn't.

Aminia walked, matching his strides - thankful he wasn't too much taller than her so it wasn't a struggle. "You're very sweet." She spoke quietly, their arms gently swinging between them. The golden-eyed claw looked around them at the scenery, and watched for the falls to come into sight. "I used to swim when I was young, my dad would take me out." She remarked. "But mother worried that it would ruin my focus on dancing, so I haven't for a while. I am sure if anything happens you would have no problem giving me mouth to mouth though." The blonde spoke cheekily, glancing at Chaser's pink face for a moment. "I bet if we climbed a little bit further up, we could get a very good view of the mouth of the waterfall." She remarked, looking at a small slope they could climb fairly easily. "I uhm, actually wanted to bring up my parents for once." She finally said after a moment, looking at Chaser, lower lip between her teeth for a moment. "How would you feel about meeting them?"

Chaser actually let out a laugh as Mini told him of Eva's plans. If history was anything to go by, it wasn't he that would be bringing the pain. He'd now witnessed his girlfriend practically attacking people's faces on two occasions, but it was cute that she had a friend who cared about her. It made sense that Mini wouldn't have been swimming so recently, after hearing about her mothers ambitions for her to become a Professional dancer, although he was definitely wanting to change that. Chaser nodded, swinging their arms between them and giving her hand a tighter squeeze when she mentioned her parents. His brown eyes looked up to her face and noticed her nerves, but that only made him smile too. "Oh my god babe relax." he moved to step in front of her, face fixed on hers as he gave a more serious tone to his voice, "The day I met you I practically dragged us to hang out with my mother. While your parents sound a little crazy, it's nothing I'm sure I can't handle and besides, I'm going to meet them eventually right." he shrugged, trying to give a little confidence before kissing her again. He only kept his lips pressed against hers for a couple of seconds, before he pulled back with a cheeky smirk. "I think we're there." he said, and giving her no time to respond to his statement, he released her hand and turned on the spot, instantly diving into a run towards the edge of the grass path that was now a few feet above the pool of water at the bottom of the large waterfall. And then he jumped.

It was only as his body sunk through the mass of water that he realised his first mistake, and out the window went his idea of spending the afternoon in dry clothing. The loud splash that he made when he hit the surface of the water was probably to an extent that anyone in the nearby vicinity would have been able to hear him, but as he emerged a few seconds later from the water he did little to hold back being quiet. "Holy crap it's cold," he called back out to Aminia, partly hoping she'd been shocked by his actions as planned, although this way at least he was out of her arms reach by now. He liked to keep things entertaining though and he did his best to call her down to join him. "Come on it's great, I promise," he said, slicking back his wet hair out of his eyes as he began to swim to the opposite side of the pool, towards a large boulder. It seemed a good height to continue to jump from, and with a connecting path round from where the pair had just been walking, Mini could always decide to walk it and climb up the shorter side if she didn't feel like taking the plunge. Chaser heaved himself out the water, gripping with wet hands at the side of the rock face, and ten feet later he pulled himself up onto the flat surface that was the top of the natural platform.

Aminia couldn't believe how easy it was to get Chaser to say yes to meeting her parents. She knew speaking to her father would be the harder part - and as much as Chaser was quite sweet, her father was quite protective. It of course wouldn't help when Chaser realized her father dwarfed him in height and body mass, but she'd leave that out of the conversation, so as not to ruin the fun they planned to have. Aminia grinned at his response, happy to hear him call her babe - it felt nice. "Yeah. i just hope they like you, and don't lock me away in a tower." She said, before kissing him back. It wasn't until he pulled away that she realized how much she always missed the feeling of him kissing her - wait, what was he doing. Chaser turned on heel, and dashed away. "Chaser!" She exclaimed, jogging after him with a shocked expression on her face. Jeans, shirt and all the floofy haired boy dove into the semi-deep pool beneath them and her amber eyes widened when he reemerged from the surface. The blonde bent over laughing, wondering if he realized just how chilly he was going to be later. "You are crazy!" she yelled down before, removing her backpack and shorts before joining him in jumping off the side where they were.

She landed in the water with a large splash, coming up and flipping her hair back. "Oh merlin." She said, gasping in shock at the temperature that she knew she'd become used to eventually. She waded over to the rock. "Oh no you do not!" She swiped, trying to grab at his ankle and missing. "Afraid to be in the water with me?" She asked, laughing gleefully before splashing at the rock. "Come on belated birthday boy?" She grinned, holding up a finger in a come hither manner, asking him to dive back into the warming water. Then she dove under, swimming to where the waterfall met the rocks before reemerging above the surface, letting the cold water drip down on her for a moment.

As he could hear her laughter coming from behind him, he knew he'd done the right thing in taking the leap of the edge. He wasn't sure whether Mini was the type of person who would have followed him though, and when she did he watched her landing, a massive grin appearing on his face. He was applauding her efforts by the time she emerged, and chuckled at her own realisation of just how cold the water was. Peeling his now sodden shirt of his skin, and removing his wet shoes and jeans that would only weigh him down, he laid them out the best he could on the side of boulder in an attempt for the sun to get them back to a wearable state before they had to return home. If nothing else, at least he could steal Aminia's blanket in the meantime, since his own lack of preparation also meant he'd be drying off in the sun.

Once he peered back over the edge, he watched in contentment as she'd placed herself under the waterfall, and not for the first time the Gryffindor considered what on earth she'd seen in a boy like him. Taking a few steps back for a run up, he lept off the side and once again felt the power of the temperature without the barrier of fibres. "Oh, god." he mumbled to himself, swimming towards her quickly to warm up. He peered up to admire the waterfall as he joined her, glad that they'd come to a place as beautiful as this to spend the day. By this point he was confident that she was familiar with his jokes, and once he was close enough he splashed her with the water, never wanting to stop laughing while he was with her.

Aminia watched the boy whom was so unprepared peel the sopping wet clothing from him, revealing swim trunks in the process. If he'd thought things through perhaps he wouldn't quite be himself though. The large grin on her face never left, watching him join her once more in the water which she was now accustomed to. When he splashed her she couldn't help but return the motion, flicking water his way before wading behind him so as to splash him from behind and avoid return fire. Laughter subsiding Aminia watched Chaser for a moment, smile ever present on her face as she realized she'd never been this happy before. The teen girl swam away, leaving him under the rocks and attempting to climb the side of the boulder he'd jumped off himself. Her upper arms were not as strong as her legs though, and this made everything all the more difficult whilst she attempted to scale something. "I am so out of shape." She whined with a laugh, slipping back into the water and floating on her back now, staring at the sky above her, the occasional thin wispy cloud floating by in her line of sight. How had she gotten so lucky - surely she had never done anything to deserve Chaser. Everything she had done was wrong, but yet she was still with this boy. "This is amazing." She whispered. "You are amazing." Her voice became louder, making sure he could hear how she felt.

This was one of the first times Chaser felt like he could have fun without running the risk of being tackled or noogied and it was comforting that he could let his guard down completely when he was around Mini. He splashed the water on his face in an attempt to get more accustomed, before glancing over to see her attempt to climb the side of the rocks. Her attempts were hilarious and adorable, although he knew the only reason he had any upper body strength was down to the frequent blocking of a particular dorm mate as he tried to steal his belongings. As she relaxed to float on her back, Chaser mirrored her actions, floating up alongside side. His skin began to shiver and goosebumps began to form on his arms, but it wasn't due to the physical elements around him. At her words his own heart was beating faster and he was feeling more alive than he had in along time. He smiled up to the sky, "The most amazing thing here is watching you enjoy yourself." he replied, not trying to turn to look at her or connect with her, too nervous of what he might say to ruin the moment. Chaser needed her to know she was special to him, and he really did like spending time with her, but his inability to express anything without turning it into a joke always had him on edge. "You don't think there's like.. bad fish.. in here do you?" he said suddenly, thinking of what was lurking at the bottom of this water as it got darker towards the bottom. Sure it wasn't Hogwarts and they didn't exactly run the risk of Merpeople, but a shark could have been pretty dangerous.

Aminia felt her face redden at the words that Chaser spoke. She couldn't help the way he made her feel. Flustered and happy, elated and nervous. How was she supposed to work around that? Work past her nerves. "You are too sweet for your own good." She spoke. At his next question a devious smirk touched her lips and she chuckled. "Oh I'm sure the water is safe. Wait. What was that?" She asked, splashing her foot slightly before ducking under the water. She wrapped her arms around Chaser from under the waves and dragged him down slightly before pulling him back up with her. "That was close, the shark almost got you." She teased, knowing his face was soaked and he might be chilled once more. Perhaps the joke was mean but she liked her humor.

Chaser was more relaxed than he'd been in a while when he heard the splash and saw Mini disappear from the corner of his eye, "Hey, no." He said, unaware of she was playing a joke on him but not wanting to take the risk. He hadn't actually expectedly there to be anything in the way but it wasn't as though he knew for certain. Losing his position floating on top of the water he tried to peer down to find her, but felt something grip at his own waist as he was pulled under into the darkness for a few seconds (I just typoed years by accident ouch). His heart was hammering in his chest as his hands found what was gripping him, and no sooner had his head broken the surface of the water he turned round to grin at his girlfriend, "You!." He explained, honestly quite proud her. He moved over to kiss her briefly, secretly glad they were both okay, before his eyes found hers and he broke out into another mischievous grin. "I hope you don't think Mins that just because I love you I won't do this," his own hands now placed on her waist as he quickly and easily with the help of the water lifted her up and out, throwing her a few feet backwards into the water. He started laughing at himself before realising what he just said, and to the chill in his muscles took a new turn as he hoped he hadn't just thrown away their comfort.

Aminia thought herself clever and thought herself funny, laughing for quite a few moments before Chaser kissed her. Once their lips separated she grinned again. "Got you!" She teased. However when he grinned at her she knew she was in trouble. "Oh no! Chaser!" She squealed as he grabbed at her waist and hoisted her into the air giving her a toss backwards. However once she hit the water she was no longer laughing. She scrambled to be upright once more and once she had her bearing she stared at Chaser. Amber orbs swam with emotion and she felt her heart in her chest like the bass drum of a symphony. "You love me?" She asked, trying to confirm if he meant it or not, not wanting to make a fool of herself. If he meant it, Aminia knew how she felt. She had known for a few weeks now - if he didn't and she spoke he might think she was odd. Too much for his liking. So she waded anxiously, a few feet away to hear what he would say.

Chaser was practically staring at her as she popped back out the water, trying to work out whether she was going to be angry at him for saying so. For a moment he wondered whether he'd gotten away with it but at her question his heart sunk a little as he realised he would need to explain himself. "A well, yeah. I mean I think. Well I know..I.." He was used to expressing his love for friends and it felt wrong to pit a joke on it when it came to Mini. He did love her and even more so he felt as though he could be in love with her, although he didn't know how else to say it. "Yeah." He reconfirmed, threading the water by himself until he knew she was reciprocating.

Aminia listened to him stutter, sure he was trying to talk his way out of the situation. He'd said it by mistake, how stupid could she be. Aminia looked down at the water for a minute, wishing to sink into the waves and disappear for getting her hopes up. This feeling lasted a whole of a minute when finally Chaser finished his statement, treading lightly with a single word to confirm the feelings between them. Aminia looked across at him, her heart fluttering in her chest. She felt like she might be ill, but in the best way possible - if there was a good way to feel ill. Aminia slowly made her way to Chaser, finally within arms length of him she leaned forward grabbing hold of him, allowing his treading of water to keep her afloat. "I love you too." She whispered, before leaning in to kiss him deeply. She kicked her feet gently, trying to keep afloat, but she didn't want to part from his lips anytime soon - and hoped he'd be happy holding them both above water. Her eyes closed, heart open to the first boy she loved - the last boy she hoped as well.

The boy swallowed nervously as he waited for her to say something. He knew he'd messed up he could feel it. She wasn't even looking at him anymkre and Chaser considered how he could play it off and defuse the situation. His emotions were stuck in his throat as she moved closer to him, and for a second he wondered if she was about to push him back under the water for his troubles. What he didn't expect was for her to hold on to him like a lifebuoy, and he did his best with his limbs to support them while becoming momentarily distracted by her contact. He smiled into their kiss at the realisation of her words, one hand moving under the water to hold her up against him, kissing her more softly and with more care than he ever had before. It was as though everything in his life had been leading up to this moment, and there was nothing more important that that present moment between them. He didn't want to stop, and he ignored the burning in his muscles as they tired, not willing to break away from her, hoping they could just stay here under the sun for their whole time together.

Aminia wasn't sure how long they had been kissing, but she knew it was selfish for her to continue to cling to him, and he was going to get tired. So after a moment more the girl finally parted from her best friend, her boyfriend, and gave him a sheepish grin. Moving around him she made her way to land, hoisting herself out of the water to feel the sun on her skin. She was surprised the water around them wasn't boiling as warm as she had become from that simple statement. She loved him. It was insane to her that she had said it out loud. The Veela looked across at him before speaking. "Wait here." She requested, finding the path back up to her bag and bringing the items she'd left down. "Come out of the water, I have a birthday present for you." The girl hadn't been sure what exactly to buy him, so she felt it was just as well that she had a bag within her enchanted bag, filled with items such as stink bomb, and canary creams. She had felt so strange buying the items, but she knew Chaser would enjoy them regardless. Within that bag there was an envelope with a card, and the card itself contained the first poem she had written for Chaser, and while she was terrified to show him, she hoped he would like it all the same.

Chaser opened his eyes and watched her move in a daze as she left the water, wondering whether what she'd just said really had happened. Following her orders willingly, the boy with the sticking up hair pulled himself from the pool, now unaware of the coolness to his skin as his focus was completely lost to her. He didn't even hear she'd got something for him until she returned and handed over the gifts. He grinned though as he saw what she'd given him, and if there any been any doubt left that she disapproved of him pranking Linnux, that was certainly dissolved as new exciting ideas began to flow around his head of how he could treat his best friend back home. At the bottom he saw a small letter, and wondered whether it was a second birthday card, but upon opening it he realised it was much more special than that. Asides from the few sentences of her notebook he'd managed to read out loud about Lennon the day they met, Chaser hadn't been able to convince her to share any more of her poems, and here in his hand he held one about himself. As his eyes scanned the ink carefully, he was sure he read it no less than three times before he finally looked back up to his girlfriend, a shiver running through him as his damp body caught in the breeze, "Min," he wasn't sure what to say. No one had ever been as sweet as she was. Looking to see that she'd taken a seat on the ground, Chaser moved across to her bag, pulling out the blanket from earlier and replacing the empty space with his much appreciated gifts, before walking across the rock, wet footprints marking his path, and taking a seat beside her. He sat facing her rather than looking out across the water, one leg out behind her back as he wrapped the blanket round both their shoulders, holding it closed with his left hand as his right stroked her back. Wet hair or not, Chaser kissed her shoulder closest to him and rested his head against her, hair no doubt tickling her ear. Every part of him yearned to be close to her and he'd never thought, nor thought it possible, that a person could feel so strongly about another. He was the least likely person to ever fall in love and yet here he was, willingly trapped under whatever spell she had on him. "Think I should get it framed," he suggested with a smile. Mini was a beautiful writer and the way he felt when he read the words was how he always wanted to, and he would never stop encouraging her to follow her passion of writing.

Aminia knew she had time to settle somewhere comfortable to sink into embarrassment, but she also knew he would eventually have to comment on her poem. It was stupid, why had she bothered to include it, no boy wanted to read poetry. In that moment of self conscious backlash the blonde wished she could rip the paper out of his hand and change her mind, and as she stole a glance she knew it was too late. He was already looking it over, most likely judging every cliche part of it. Her face burned scarlet, and she stared at the ground in front of her, too nervous to say anything.

His footsteps approached her loudly, his wet feet smacking the ground. What was he going to say? If he didn't say anything would that be worse. Mini was nearly shaking with nerves by this point and only came to her senses when he said her name, kissing her bare shoulder. He was trying to let her down easy on how terrible it was. However when he mentioned getting it framed slowly the blonde looked up to him, as if shocked that he would suggest framing her writing. She shifted in her seating awkwardly to face him, sat on her knees like that day in Brightstone so she could kiss him. "You are the sweetest boy I have ever met." She whispered between hasty kisses on his lips. "I love you." She whispered, excited at the prospect of being able to tell him such without fear of ridicule. "Happy birthday." She muttered again, now wrapping her arms around his damp shoulders to continue the kissing.

The Gryffindor looked up as she wriggled to face him, his sparkling eyes lighting up again every time she said those new words. There was no time for his own reply before she'd reconnected them, his own arms pulling her further into his lap to keep them warm. "Mini." Chaser said, pulling back for a moment, seeking her sight as he finally took the courage to tuck her blonde hair behind her ear. "I love you too Mins." It was the first time he'd said it properly and it came so easily. Readjusting their position so that they'd be more comfortable within the blanket, Chaser kissed her devotedly, feeling as though with her he was home.

The fifth years heart had never been beating faster than it was right then, a mixture of emotions running through him and the excitement of the day had caused his muscles to be even more exhausted than they usually were, but no matter how tired he was he wasn't going to waste a moment he had together, and he hugged the Ravenclaw close to his chest. Getting to spend the afternoon with her was the best birthday he'd ever had, and one he knew he was never going to forget. "You're the best thing to have ever happened to me." he admittedly quietly, his hand finding hers and lightly playing with their fingers. He didn't know what he was doing with his life one day to the next, but with her, she gave his life meaning and purpose. He wasn't used to expressing any honest feelings, even to those closest to him, but she was bringing out a new side of him that he was curious to explore.

When Aminia Macksimov left her school for the break she hadn't expected any part of seeing Chaser to turn out like it had. Hushed whispers of love between light kisses. The blonde had never been more open, willing to shar, with anyone. She knew she was young, nearly an adult but not quite, but she also knew that she was more aware of her feelings and what was right for her, than anyone else. She knew she loved Chaser, and that he was what she wanted. In the moments they shared she wanted nothing more than to be close to him, heart to heart listening to the only metronome she wanted to dance to. The long embrace ended for the pair and Mini found herself kissing his lips once more, rolling to get comfortable on the blanket they now spread beneath them.

Sprawled out on the blanket, Mini was content with a day spent messing about and emotionally bonding, Aminia molded her hands with him, allowing him to play with her tendrils."I am so glad you read my notebook that day in Korea." She whispered, rolling to lay on her side beside him, cuddled up under the New Zealand sun. "I am glad your parents adopted you, otherwise I would have never met the man of my dreams." She spoke with a quiet voice, only for each other to hear. "You do not talk much about being adopted, do you know anything about your birth parents?" She inquired, ever wanting of more information from him.

Taking a trip to other side of the world for the weekend may have been absurd to some, but for Chaser it had been completely worth it when he thought about how much closer they were. He knew he loved the blonde and felt as though his feelings for her were at their maximum, but somehow they continued to grow stronger at every passing moment. He kissed her back gently, never being able to get enough of her, but rolled over to his side to face her once they separated, using his arm as a pillow as his brown eyes watched every feature on her face as he tried to memorise every last detail. His mouth broke out into another larger smile at her comments, although it dropped a little at her question. When conversation took a serious turn it was hard for Chaser to keep a clear head for long enough to explain things, but he paused to consider his answer as he intended to always be open and honest with the girl beside him. "I know a bit." he admittedly, eyes flicking down as he could feel his cheeks warming up again, not that he was sure why they did so. He sighed for a moment before continuing. "My birth mother was from Massachusetts. I don't know about my dad. They'd already decided I wasn't a suitable situation for them so it was arranged I would be adopted from birth." he said, glancing back up to meet her gaze, wondering whether it was important. "I bet they made the right choice. I'd have made their lives a misery," he laughed, knowing full well that his energy and wild antics were sometimes too much for his current family to handle. "What are your parents going to say when they find out about me?" he asked, willing the conversation to go back to her, and not just so that he knew fully what he was in for.

Aminia smiled, mimicking the way he laid, arm as a pillow wishing she had brought actual pillows. Her hair, which dried as they talked, was slicked back revealing all of her face. No where to hide within her locks, she brushed back a few strands of Chaser's hair so he was much the same as she, face completely visible to her. Her hand now freed from his she laid a palm on his cheek and stroked her thumb over the slope of the bones of his face. He was nothing what she expected love to look like, but she was Happy. Listening to his story she couldn't help but wonder if it made him sad to not know his birth parents. She chuckled at his comment. "They would have been lucky to have you." She spoke honestly. After all he had so much energy and joy to give - they were missing out.

At Chaser's next question Mini's already stiff muscles tightened a little more. She rarely spoke of her parents, but she had told Chaser - she had promised him - honesty. And so she swallowed her pride. "I am going to tell my father later this week. I think he will break the news to my mother much softer than I could." She muttered. "It does not matter in the end what they think though." Her hand traced patterns on his shoulder before she moved to once more find his hand. "Because I am not going to stay away from you even if they lock me in a tower." She said with a chuckle. Not wanting to stay on the topic of her parents too long she moved back to Chaser's family. "So you were born in Mas...Machassu...? That is American so that is where your accent comes from?" She inquired. "Do you go there sometimes?" She asked. Wondering if he traveled at all. Considering she did fairly frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back