Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Jasper) (Pansexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Nell refused to be sad tonight. She refused to think about Selene, refused to think about their couple costume last year, or the fun they had had at the feast. No. Tonight was just about happiness. She had dragged Jasper with her, and as far as she was concerned, that was a fool-proof strategy. Or.... a fool-reliant strategy, rather. It was hard to be sad around Jasper. Nell had to admit though, that her costume wasn't a great fit for the 'No Sadness Allowed' manifesto. It was... hard to get sadder than The Cure, but she had been listening to a lot of depressing music recently, and Robert Smith was an easy costume to pull together, which meant minimum time getting ready in the dorm. So Nell plastered a determined smile on her face as she entered the Great Hall with Jasper, elbowing him lightly. "Wanna see who can fit the most Pumpkin Pasties in their mouth at once?"

Jasper had never put a lot of thought into his Halloween costumes. But this year, he was pretty proud of the result. Not only did he look pretty cool, he could snack while walking around. He was eating the popcorn, rather than passing it out or selling it, but he was enjoying himself a lot. Maybe he could share it with his friends, if he spotted any of them. Jasper was hoping Lily would be at the feast, if only for a sign that it was going alright with her. But the same could be said for Nell, who had dragged him along to the feast with her. He was glad she seemed to be doing okay after her breakup with Selene, for the most part. He was also selfishly glad that the Ravenclaw was spending more time with him again now, though he wouldn't tell her that. He laughed at her question. "What? You know that will be me." He told her, gesturing to his face. "My mouth is way bigger than yours, no contest."

Nell giggled at Jasper's comment, sticking out her tongue. "Yeah, if you can stop stuffing it with popcorn!" She teased, pulling him over towards the snack tables. It had been far too long since Nell had just put all her problems aside and goofed off, and she relished the freedom she felt with Jasper. She couldn't think of any other friends she would be comfortable enough to have an eating contest with, piling pasties onto a plate. "I'm gonna cruuuuush you!"

Jasper stuck out his tongue at Nell in turn, glad they were back to their usual banter. "Even with that I can beat you." He said confidently. He puffed up a bit, standing up straight and pushing out his chest a bit. "Are you kidding? You're so small, you'll be done with one." He told her. Then he patted her head condescendingly. "Don't worry, I won't make fun of you too much once you lose." He told her before grabbing a plate for himself.

Nell snorted in disapproval at Jasper's challenge, batting his hand away from her head. "Shut up!" She giggled, loading pasties high on her plate. "I'm tiny but mighty, I'm gonna wreck you!" She waited until Jasper had a decent amount of pasties on his plate before shooting him a mischevious grin. "Alright.... 3, 2, 1, GO!" She yelled, and started to cram pasties into her mouth at top speed.

Jasper grinned and made a point of messing out Nell's hair more after she batted his hand away. He then grabbed a bunch of pasties for himself too. "You're on." He told the Ravenclaw with a grin. Then he waited for her to count down until he started to push the pastries into his mouth as well. He soon realized that it was a little difficult to breathe when his mouth was full of pumpkin pasty. But he kept on going, not wanting to lose to Nell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back