Closed Hiding

Linden nodded. cozy is good. This is cozy” he said resting his head in Caspers shoulder. what kind of projects? Nothing is worth running yourself into the ground for” he said. before he has a thought that stopped him where he was “are these projects keeping you up because I was in the arts room and you were avoiding me” he said rubbing his back.

Last edited:
Cas smiled gently. "This is cozy," He agreed, drifting a little as Lin cuddled him. He shifted, trying to wake himself a bit more. "Commissions. Your birthday present." He yawned. "They are so. You're important and getting paid is important, too. I'm building up a really nice savings account. I might go to art school," He admitted gently. He shook his head quickly at Lindens final question. "No, no, my uncle is just a really good agent, he's getting me a lot of work." Cas yawned.

Linden could get used to having cas curled up against him. He was warm and seemed more relaxed than he had done in ages which was good as he had been so tanned and stressed when they had been talking to Tara not even an hour ago. you don’t need to work yourself into the ground for my birthday. Is not for months. I would rather you look after yourself and have some good nights sleep than anything else. he said planting a light kiss on his temple And I am glad that your uncle is supporting you but maybe you could see if you could do smaller commissions or have longer to do them” he said. His Christmas present from cas has been amazing but he could appreciate the amount of work has needed and he didn’t want anything near that much for his birthday. As Casper yawned again lin squeezed him slightly one more yawn from you mr Beckett and we are getting you to bed he said. When cas has fallen asleep on him last time he hasn’t moved for hours and he would rather that not happen again under the tree with a branch digging into his back and his bum going numb on the hard earth.

Cas smiled softly. "Yeah, that's not what you're getting." He countered. He'd had a big idea, and well, that took a while to do. He didn't mention that he was the one cranking out commissions so quickly- his uncle didn't put timelines on the commissions, Casper was the one that rushed through them. His uncle just gathered the list and sent it to Casper, telling the customers that Cas was in school and would get to it as soon as he was able, letting them know where on the list they were and keeping them up to date. At Lindens words, Cas automatically yawned again. "Damn," He grumbled, making himself get onto his feet. "Are you coming?" He asked, standing on his feet and offering out his hand to help Linden up.

Linden shook his head and chuckled softly as cas said that is not what he was getting. "Okaayyy, if you want to get me something I seem to be losing my hoodies at the moment. I have no idea where they keep going. so maybe a new one" he said winking and poking cas lightly in the side.
when Cas yawned again he smiled before yawning himself. "Bedtime for Casper" he teased. he picked up the snacks that he had brought out of the great hall and accepted his hand up and not letting go of it instead lacing his fingers with cas for the walk back to the castle. "Yes. I need to make sure you make it up there and don't get distracted or fall asleep on the way" he said placing a kiss on his cheek.

Cas laughed lightly. "Sure, I'll put it into a hoodie," He agreed easily. He leaned into Lindens side as the man laced their fingers, laying his head on top of Lindens for a moment before straightening again and biting back a yawn. He ducked back out of his little clearing, bringing Linden along with him before nodding at the food. "Whats that for?" He asked, remembering then that he was actually hungry.

Linden chuckled as cas said he would put it in a hoodie. can it be the dark red one. That is one of my favourites he asked. It was one that he had been looking for a couple of days ago and only then realised he had lent it to cas two weeks ago.
when cas looked at the food he was holding he smiled and shook his head. I thought seeing as were were hanging outside I would go and feed the eel. And I heard it is very partial to ham and salad or peanut butter and strawberry” he teased handing one of them over to cas. or my post training lunch was cut short. So i thought I should grab something on the way oit he said.

Casper laughed lightly, reaching over to steal a sandwich. "Your hoodie is in your trunk, try again." He offered. He bit into his sandwich. "You'll have to feed the eel something else," He countered, smiling as he polished off one sandwich and reached for another. When was the last time he'd eaten? He smiled at Lin. "You take such good care of me, snowflake," he murmured happily, squeezing the mans hand.

Linden shook his head as cas said his hoodie was in the trunk. it wasn’t there on Friday he said a lighearted tone showin that he wasn’t mad. I am sure there is enough food in the lake for the eel. he said it had never been his intention to feed it anyway. And it seemed like cas was hungry as he wolfed down his sandwich and was already reaching for the one he had got for himself. He gave it to him Taking a bite from the apple instead before that too was devowered. It seemed he was just not destined to have lunch today after his meal With Tara had been cut short and now his sandwich was gone. ”well someone has to.” he said squeezing Caspers hand back enjoying how it felt in his as they slowly started to walk towards the castle.

Cas realized quickly that he might have messed up. He stopped short, his brow furrowing. "Baby, did you eat?" He asked, tugging gently on Lindens hand. "Why don't we stop at the kitchens and get some more food?"

Linden was pulled to a stop when cas stopped walking he smiled gently and shook his head in response. "It's okay, Casopiller, i have an apple. we will just get dinner early you eat up and enjoy it" he said. kissing cas lightly tasting the salt of the peanut butter and the sweet of the jam on his lips.

Cas hesitated and shook his head. He kissed Linden back easily, before reaching up to brush his hair back. "Lin, come on. When was the last time you ate?" He fretted. "I should've asked before just snagging all the food. I... haven't eaten in a while, either, I can't remember when I actually ate last." He admitted, looking guilty. He rubbed the back of his neck, looking away and scuffing the toe of his shoe against the ground. "I get too caught up in projects and just... forget to exist,"

Linden smiled as cas asked him when he had last eaten. he took a mouthful of his apple and smiled wide the apple still in his mouth "just now" he said before chewing. he knew rubbing the back of caspers neck was what he did when he was nervous and uncomfortable. "We will spend the afternoon together, you napping and me studying. Then we both have an early dinner and eat as much as we want" he said as he took the hand from behind Caspers neck in his. I love how passionate you are about your work. But you need to remember your existence. I would miss you if you didn’t he said wrapping his arms around him. There’s

Cas turned guilty eyes to Linden, sighing softly. "Okay, yeah," He murmured, lacing his fingers with Lindens. He could use a nap. He blushed as Linden told him he'd be missed. "Only for a little while," He murmured, looking away again, his hair falling to cover his eyes. "You'd forget me soon enough." He took the other hand to the back of his neck. Cas still had a hard time believing Linden actually cared sometimes, the usual thought creeping in that Linden was just drawn to broken, injured things and would get bored of Cas sooner rather than later.

Linden smiled at the thought of the afternoon."Yeah, it will be nice" he said "you get to sleep, and I get a good reason that I have to sit still and study. this time I will be prepared and have my stuff close when you fall asleep on me " he said. squeezing Casper's hand.
Linden shook his head as cas said that he would be forgotten "I wouldn’t. You have worked your way under my skin like a tattoo. if you suddenly vanished some memories might fade a little bit over time like all memories do but like a tattoo you would always be there, you will always be here. he said. lifting their joined hands and placing them against his chest above his heart. "now come on. lets get you up to the dorms" he said. slowly leading their way towards the castle.

Cas smiled bashfully, looking away. He felt guilty for a moment, thinking he'd just curl up in bed and let Linden have his space. He hesitated as Linden spoke, peeking up through his hair. His blue eyes widened at the words. "What?" he breathed. Linden tried to lead them away and Cas followed for a moment, but soon stopped, tugging gently on Lins hand. Cas stepped closer, reaching to turn Lindens face to his, and leant in, kissing the man sweetly.

linden watched caspers expression change to one of confusion. and he wondered if he was painting with words in a way that looked good in his head but not out loud. he brushed Caspers hair out of his face so he could see his eyes. "you left a mark inside me a long time ago. even if you vanish you won't be forgotten." he said. as they walked. but stopped as cas tugged at his hand. he turned around to see what the problem was. "Oh" he said as the blonde stepped closer "Hello" he felt Casper guiding their faces closer and Caspers lips on his. he returned the kiss and when they broke apart he was smiling thinking of how different case was right now from the person who had fled the great hall as they told Tara about them being a couple and now had made the move to kiss him in the open.

Casper sighed happily, leaning his head against Lindens shoulder. "I love you, Linden," he murmured, wrapping his arms around the man. Cas held him close for a few moments before stepping back and smiling shyly. "You said something about a nap?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back