Hi

padfoot

My name is Kim. I've never taken part in Roleplaying Games before. I just really love Harry Potter! And I would like to meet some people that like it, too.

Hey Kim!

You've come to the right place for people who love Harry Potter, and plenty of us had never taken part in an RPG (or at least not one like this one) when we first joined, so you're in great company!

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the site, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome, Kim! ^_^

Don't worry too much about your lack of experience. When I first came here, I had never really been all that into role playing on a forum such as this. As for meeting new people, I think HNZ is just the place for you, then. We have a lot of opportunities to have OCC discussions and chats with one another, and I like to think that the community spirit is what really keeps us all coming back whenever we find ourselves having to leave. So don't worry, I think you'll make a lot of great friends, and have a lot of fun! :)

If you ever want to chat, plot, or have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll try to help out. :D

See you around!
-Tenilee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back