Open Hi, how are ya? ( Normal SpongeBob)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxy Coltsfoot

Part Goblin 🍬 Lazy 🍬 Gum and Taffy

OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lez
Roxy entered the great hall while snapping and chewing on a wad of gum. "This better be worth looking clean, I'm running low on gum. Gotta collect me a stash, right," she said to no one in particular.

Nicola was wearing the fairy costume that her mom had made for her. It looked pretty adorable on her. Because of her part goblin genes she wasn't that big and that made her look cute, not that she was going for that. Nic was running around and soon she found herself standing by a girl that seemed to chew gum. ''Wished there was a table with gum here'' Nic grinned.

Roxy tilts her head over to the girl who suddenly appeared dressed up as a fairy. What she said made the Slytherin smile, snapping her gum some more. "Ya, a table of gum with every flavor. Right?" Roxy suddenly felt tall for like the first time ever since entering this school. Roxy gave a look to the younger girl's ears, hoping to find signs of goblin blood. "Names Roxy, what's yours? I like ya wings."

Nicola nodded when the girl went along with her table with gum idea. She loved some watermelon or peach flavoured gum. Maybe a fruity gum that would change flavours every 10 minutes. ''My name is Nicola and thanks'' Nicola grinned her part goblin ears were coming out from the tiara she was wearing. Fairy's had pointed ears as well right. ''What is your costume supposed to be?"' it wasn't that Nicola was trying to be rude. She just seemed normally dressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back