Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Tybalt
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Poplar Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hello everyone.
wow it has been a long time since i have done one of thease. I think i should just give you a heads up uni is going back next week (well untechnically i am back this week) and i will be diving right into placements. this means i will be 'working' on placement five ays a week, working working one day and trying to keep up to date with ilectures, drug lists and workbooks and whatever else they are going to throw at me. On the bright side. the placement i have foy is a really good pharmacy, everyone i know who has told me about it says it is fantastic, and one of my friends is interning there. unfortunately it is a 40 minute drive away which will lieklly be substancially longer as it will be peak hour commute.
so as you can imagine things are likely going to be a bit hectic for me and i may not be on here as often as normal. I will still be trying to reply to RP's. posting divination classes (though that may not be that important due to my student numbers at last check) and trying to keep up with Rhi's OWL classes. :o this is going to be for the next six weeks.

thank you for understanding.
Mia

Good luck with your placement!!

I hope you have fun on your placement, because that sounds super exciting! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back