.hi guys

violet

uhmmm. hi everyone.sorry,i really don't know what to say...well,hello,i'm violet and i'm still new in this school..i really do hope that we can get along a lot....... so that's all

thanks for everything that's coming forth for me and everybody :) [

Hey Violet, welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand (Or HNZ for short ;) ), I'm Zoey.
Feel free to tell us a little about yourself. Where are you from? Do you play any sports? I'm from Ontario, Canada but currently on vacation in Greece (I don't think I could ever take a break from this site :p ). I play soccer, field hockey, ice hockey (terribly) and I'm not a complete wreck with a bow and arrow ;) .
Also, you'll get along with everyone just fine, in fact, you'll likely make a few friends out of this site like lots of us have ^_^ .

Welcome violeeeeettttt :hug:

I'm Sally!

I hope u have fun here cz I am :p
Anyway... Am looking forward on RP-in with yaaarrr *^^*

Hi Violet,

welcome to HNZ, to help you on your way it's always best to start with the site documentation it's got everything you need. ;)

Make sure to stop by the OOC area as well and chat with all of us.
Any questions just shoot a pm to our admins Nicolas King or Cecily Zhefarovich. The GM's of course will be happy to help out in any way as well but our admins can best answer your questions and concerns.

Hope you have a wonderful time here with us
:hug:
Lin

Well it seems to me that you've been given the schpeel, so welcome to the board and I hope you enjoy your time here as much as we all do. ^_^

Haiiya! Dont worry im still new and getting to know all the faces. So far, none of them bite.. Well apart from nick. Hes dangerous! :D Jokes(L) So ull love it here. :). I hope.. :D

Hi violet, I'm MADELAINe, just like you I'm also new here but then I know it will really be fun to enrolled here, by the way where have you heard this school?, me through my real life classmate.or ooc campbell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back