Hey what's your name?

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka looked up at the sky. Even since the spell that made the sessons like that of Hogwarts Scottland was lifted there had been no rain here. Zazuka missed the storms that usually came around Hogwarts this time of the year. She was sure that they would come back once the April months came around but for now Zazuka had to suffer though the lack of solice that only came form a good downpour. Zazuka was in a baby blue sundress and bare feet. She never saw much reason to ware shoes when she didn't need them. They where nice but this weather was not for shoes. Her curly pitch black hair was draped around her shoulders loose and kind of messy.

Zazuka had been out of the picture for quite a while. She wondered if anyone remembered that she was even part of the school. Didn't matter much. Zazuka didn't go out of her way to talk to people and if people took what the magazen said to heart they wouldn't want to know her. Again it didn't bother her much. Her friends and boyfriend still believed in her so she didn't have much to worry about. Zazuka started to hum something from 'Spinnerette' A new band that had come on the wizarding wireless not too long ago. Zazuka couldn't get enough of thier music. She swong her legs like a child would while sitting on the window still never mind that she was at one of the highest points in Hogwarts and one wrong move could send her hurling down to her death.

Elvera made her way up to the north tower. it was one of her favorite places inside the castle, as it was normaly quite quiet. when she reached the top of the steps she looked out over new zealand. she noticed that there were some slight clouds towards the mountains and there was someone else who she had seen in the common room she walked over to the girl tho was sitting on the window sill.
"Hi" she said smiling. She walked over to the girl, whom she thought was called zazuka. when she saw Zazuka's face she realized that she was miles away in thought. "do you mind if i join you?" she asked hoping she wasn't interrupting anything.

Zazuka's eyes came back into slight focus but other than that didn't show any sign of coming back. Then agian Zazuka always had a dreamy expression on her face when she didn't have anything to worry about. "Hello there dear." She said a beaming smile coming on her face. She would assume that most people reconized the semi-motherly Ravenclaw prefect by face at least. "How are you today?" She asked kindly. The day was lovly though Zazuka would much rather it rain. Finally she turned to look at the girl that had come talk to her. "Elvera Le Fey, am I right?" She asked her black eyes sparkling intencely making them seem almost silver.

Elvera realized that she had never actually spoken to zazuka since she had arrived at hogwarts, she had heard about the girl, everyone had. the seer, Elvera wanted to also train in that area, when she was old enough. taken by sunrise by the relatively normal question, she answered. "I'm pretty good" but the truth was that she had not been truly good since the summer when she found out who she was, and who her family was. when Zazuka guessed her name she smiled and nodded, she giggled slightly and said "that would be me. are you Zazuka Bones?" as she wanted to double check if she remembered her name right. Elvera sat on the window sill, hoping zazuka didn't mind. they sat for a couple of minutes, before Elvera decided that she should say something. "what are you doing hiding up here?" she hoped that she wasn't seeming too nosy as zazuka could quite as easily ask her the same question and Elvera wouldn't have an easy reason.

Zazuka nodded cheerly. "I am. Zazuka if you'd like or just Zuka as most of my friends call me." She said smiling bright again. Zazuka went back to looking at the bright sky though there where a few clouds out there. It may have been too much for her to hope for the clouds to multiply. Maybe spring was having a last good bye and that was all. Zazuka started humming again bobbing her head from side to side. Most would have though she ingnored the question but really she hadn't.

"I am not hideing. The north tower is just one of my favoret spots in the school. The hight makes it seem like one can fly." She said spreading her arms and leaning forward as if she intended to jump off because she believed she could fly without a broom. Then she came back in and looked at Elvera again. "What I wouldn't give for a pair of wings." She said with a sigh. "What are you doing up here and with not so fine feelings." She said. Her sparkaling eyes seeming understanding in all thier glitter.

Elvera shivered sloghtly at the thought of flying, last year she hadnt goten through one flying lesson without having an acident and she was only too happy never to have to sit on a broom again. She was suppressed that she hadn't seen zuka up here before, but thinking back recently she had spent mush of her time out in the gardens and on the cliffs. she looked out over the mountains. she answered zukas question without adjusting her gaze. "this is also my favorite place inside the castle, although i like outside better. and i like it up here to think" she smiled although it didn't reach her eyes. she was remembering last summer and wondering what morgan was doing now. she hadn't heard from her for ages. maybe she should send her a raven. actually, she may have to rename her raven as two Morgans would get confusing.

Zazuka had always felt she belonged to the sky. She could sence that Elvera was a bit put off by the thought of flying so Zazuka stopped talking about it instead she looked back the young girl."Oh yes this place is the favoret of many to come and think. This tower has seen many many things. It is imprinted in the stone." She said putting her hand on the side of the window she was sitting on. "What troubles you my dear?" She asked kindly. She didn't need her glasses to see that the smile was not heartfelt.

elvera taw her gaze away from the window as Zuka spoke. when she was asked what her troubled were she felt an urge to tell, even though she had not told anyone since the start of the year. "well in the summer i met my mother for the first time, you may have heard of her, i knew i was her descendent, but her daughter i didn't expect" Elvera stopped expecting some sort of response, when she realized that she hadn't said the name she carried on. "Morgan Le Fey." she stopped then, briefly glimpsed out of the window before returning to her shoes. "well, she wasn't what i expected, the first time i saw her, she seemed empty, hollow. i heard the others say that she hadn't moved for months, hadn't eaten or slept. well by the end of the summer she seemed normal, but i worry about her, i haven't heard from her since." with this she felt a tear well up in her eye. quickly she turned her head and brushed it away hoping that zuka wouldn't notice. she leaned her back against the wall and pulled her knees up to rest her head on.

Zazuka listened with sympatheic ears and kind eyes. She had no reason to be anything but understanding to this girl her own family wanted nothing to do with her. "I am sure your mother is ok. If I where more skilled in whatever this is that allowes me to see more than my glasses could ever show me I would offer to look in on her for you but I don't have full controle of things yet." She said her voice truly airy.

She would fill out the application soon and send it off. She hoped that with this and the classes that where promised for True Seers that she would be able to get a grip on things. zazuka was constantly worryed about what would happen to her if things didn't go well. She had an image of her own head exploding though. Not litterly.

speaking had finally released the tears that Elvera had been holding back for so long, she wasn't sure what they were from but as soon as one slipped put she knew there were plenty more to come. they were welling up in her eyes, and streaming down her face. until they dripped of her shin to her skirt. she concentrated on breathing but when her breath started catching she held it knowing that is she didn't sobs would shake her body. she listened to zazuka. she didn't expect her to do anything, she was just the unlucky one to have to cope with a sobbing twelve year old. Elvera opened her mouth to say so but no words came out. she pulled her handkerchief out a fold in her dress and blew her nose. tears she could cope with, but running nose she couldn't. after a while she managed to croak out a "sorry" apologizing for breaking down informant of zuka and for showing signs of weakness.

Zazuka wrapped her arms around Elvera. "You are no more weak for crying for your mother than I am for crying when the worlds troubles hit me full force." She said though Zazuka herself had hid her own tears on sevral occations. It wasn't pleasent but Zazuka was sure that Elvera hadn't been sturck whenever she cryed. Zazuka was sure that Elvera wasn't screamed at that her own father didn't want to see her face in tears or otherwise. One of them should be brave enough to show their emotions it might as well be this younger girl. "There is only so much that can be done from this end. Why don't you write to her? That should help her stay more like herself." Zazuka said gently as pulled away. Zazuka gave Elvera a beaming smile.

Elvera wasn't sure what Zuka meant when she said "You are no more weak for crying for your mother than I am for crying when the worlds troubles hit me full force." but she felt reassured. when zuka put her arm around her she lent in, she could smell the warm smell of zazuka, it was like bread but it also had a flowery overtone. she stayed like this for a while until she had stopped shaking and the tears had almost gone. Elvera, now felt fresh and ready, she smiled as zazuka suggested whiting to her. yes thats what i'll do she thought, "thank you" she said "i think i will send her a letter. morgan, hang on i will have to rename her, my raven could do with a trip."

Zazuka beamed sunshine. "Always happy to help. Especally a fellow Ravenclaw. You just need to find me when you need me. I'll always be around." She said. Zazuka had meant that there where times when she felt like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders because of her strong ablities. There where other times still when she wished to sleep and feel nothing at all but that wasn't possible. Zazuka was as open to everything as she had been the day she was born. It was hard but she bore it in silence. Zazuka looked at Elvera. "You have a raven? Most students get owls and I have cats myself. I love cats." She said making the conversation light again.

"thankyou" she said again, she knew Zazuka was someone she could trust. she looked out of the window the sun was now showing no mercy on the world, and the reflections of the lake were showing no mercy on her eyes. Elvera giggled slightly when zazuka questioned her raven. the truth was she had always loved ravens, and ever since she had learned that they were morgan Le Fey's symbol, she loved them even more. so just before her first year when she wanted to get a pet she had seen that that the manajary sold ravens he had brought one even though she had been planning on a snake or owl. " i suppose that i have always loved ravens, and and when i brought my wand it was raven feather, so i decided to get one"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back