Hey to everyone!

OOC First Name
Lance
Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
Hey everyone. I was looking for a good harrypotter rpg and finally this site is awesome :lol:
I was just wondering. When is the next house sorting. Thanks.

Lance

Hey welcome to HNZ :hug:
I'm Sally :)

According to Nicolas King (yesshhh our admin) sorting will be sometime in January. ^_^

So meanwhile u can always rp somewhere outside hogwarts (or durmstrang and beauxbaton)

Looking forward on rp-in with u!
C'ya around!

Hi Christopher welcome to the site :hug: I believe the next sorting is in January :$ I know a long time, but that gives you time to get to know the site more and start working on your character more :D if you need any help I'm sure admin and global mods will be able to assist you better! I can help too ^^!

Again welcome to the site and happy plotting >D

Madz~

Hey there Lance ^_^

My names Donna, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy yourself here; I'm pretty sure you will ;)
Have a look at the Site Documentation for more information, or contact any of our Admins or Mods , they shall help you out :)

Have fun ^_^

Hey Lance! Welcome to HNZ! I'm glad to hear you like what you've seen so far. :)
Unfortunately, sorting is a little bit of a wait from now - but there is plenty to do until then!

I'll introduce myself - I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and if you find yourself with questions/comments/concerns - my inbox is always open. (As is the FAQ forum. ;) )

I also invite you to get to know some of our community by joining in on conversations in the Off Topic Board. ^_^

See you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back