Hey Strangers

Indianna Lee

Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
GUESS WHOOOOOOO?!

tumblr_llfe61iACd1qgogzko1_500.gif
<FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="Black"><SIZE size="50">

Hi my lovelies! It's been awhile, yes? I'm so sorry, I've been so incredibly busy with these intense exams -- what I assume are finals for you westerners (or SATs or whatever - I am so clueless on your system), except we have two lots of them. Anyway, so I've practically finished my first lot of exams and I definitely won't be as active as I previously was (the studying never ends, does it?) but I'm here! And I missed you all sfm! Also, really sorry about the RPs and the graphics I abandoned :blank: I honestly don't think I'll get back to graphic making any time soon. So again, I apologise bbys :''(

tumblr_lpinazvJZ91qgqauu.gif
</COLOR></FONT>
<FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="black">oh my god yay! i was just thinking about youuuuu! i have missed you tonssss em! <3 congrats with the exams and such! when you are into throwing yourself back into roleplays and stuff let me know because i'm excited for it!

Welcome back Emmah! :)
Yay for being halfway done with your exams! Good luck on those other exams!!

Emmah!!!! :frantics: :wub: I've been wondering where you were! Hope you ace the rest of your exams and hurry and come back to us fully! :hug: I've missed you!!!! :wub: :hug:

Yay! ^_^ Welcome back!
Good luck for the rest of your exams!

*is the slow one*

Welcome back! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back