Hey Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Hi everyone. Stacy has just moved to NZ with her aunt and uncle and their children. Her parents died when she was 11 so her and her 2 brothers have lived at their uncles house ever since.
Stacy can be quite quiet but annoy her and she'll show you what for. She has had to toughen up in her life for two reasons: one-she lived with two boys when she was younger but she now lives with seven boys and three girls, two-when her parents died she wanted to look strong so her brothers wouldn't keep fussing over her.
Stacy hates having too much attention which is one reason she loves living with her uncle-there's so many people around that she doesn't get noticed much.
I'm happy for her to have friends, enemies anything really.

Hey dude :)
I have two people to offer.
The first is Bea:
She has a very happy-go-lucky kind of attitude and is mostly always happy. Bea is very loyal to her friends and doesn't judge people. She believes in giving everyone a fair chance and Bea is really friendly she likes making a lot friends.

The second is Demelza:
Demelza is more shy and reserved. She judges people on first sight and stands by that. When you first meet her she can be quite quiet too but she does open up more when you get to know her and she becomes more jokey and laughs more.

You can have both or one of them i really dont mind :) and you can pick the relationship as you will know how well they will get on with you character :)

Stacy probably wouldn't make friends with people who are so much younger than her but I have two characters who are 10. They are Stacy's cousins. They look very different but they are very similar in personality. One is called Angelica (She prefers her middle name-Lily) and Jerrod.

Oh, duh! *slaps head* sorry didn't see the age =)) . Yea her cousins sound ok though :)

Cool & you can start it if you want :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back