Hey, I'm Jados!

Azalia Lyan

OOC First Name
Jados
Wand
Straight 11 inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
So...hi!

A couple of months back, I joined Hogwarts New Zealand after James (we're old friends) couldn't stop rambling about it to me. However, due to real life commitments, I couldn't find the time to dedicate myself to HNZ. But now, I've (hopefully) found some time for the site.

I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Jados and I'm currently living in Malaysia. I'm a huge football (soccer to some) fan and support Chelsea with a passion.

I have to say, the site is amazing (but I'm sure you guys already know that) and I love it. I'm sure as time goes by, I'll love it even more. The community looks great!

So yeah, I'll probably be chilling out around the site, reading roleplays and creating my character until sorting opens in a couple of months. If you want to talk to me or just hang out, feel free to PM me or contact me on Skype.

Well, here's hoping to meeting some great people and having tons of fun!

:wub:

~Jados

Welcome to HNZ, Jados! I'm glad that you're liking what you see so far, and I hope to see you around often. If you have any questions that James can't answer for you, feel free to send me a PM.

See you around. :)

Hi Jados! Nice to meet you! ^_^ I will totally shoot you a PM if you'd like to plot some RPs for when sorting rolls around :party:

See you around! :claire:

Soccerrrrrrr!

Hi Jados :D Here to offer welcomes and hugs and all that. Also offering Zara up for any future plotting. They're both about to be sorted so it's a great opportunity for them to form some kind of relationship.

Hope to see you around!

Tee

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Welcome to HNZ, Jados! I'm glad that you're liking what you see so far, and I hope to see you around often. If you have any questions that James can't answer for you, feel free to send me a PM.

See you around. :)
Will do. Thanks for the welcome. ^_^
Professor Monty Pendleton said:
Hi Jados! Nice to meet you! ^_^ I will totally shoot you a PM if you'd like to plot some RPs for when sorting rolls around :party:

See you around! :claire:
Alright! I'll probably take you up on that offer. ;)
Zara Lovette said:
Soccerrrrrrr!

Hi Jados :D Here to offer welcomes and hugs and all that. Also offering Zara up for any future plotting. They're both about to be sorted so it's a great opportunity for them to form some kind of relationship.

Hope to see you around!

Tee
Welcomes and hugs received. :wub:

I see you're new here too. :D

Yeah, I'll be interested if we could work something out. :)

Hello Jados!
Welcome to HNZ! If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to HNZ! I'm Donna ^_^ Nice to meet you!

Welcome Jados!
I hope you heard only nice things from James! xD It's super awesome to have you here and I hope you manage to stick around! :hug:

Stefan Archer said:
Hello Jados!
Welcome to HNZ! If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. :)
Riley Sparkles said:
Welcome to HNZ! I'm Donna ^_^ Nice to meet you!
Hey Donna. Nice to meet you too. ^_^
Alessio Vittori said:
Welcome Jados!
I hope you heard only nice things from James! xD It's super awesome to have you here and I hope you manage to stick around! :hug:
Haha yeah thanks. And yeah, James wouldn't stop babbling about how great the commmunity is. :wub:

Hope to see you around too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back