Widow
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
tumblr_mlag0ucmg71so8rsxo1_250.gif
<FONT font="verdana"><COLOR color="black"><SIZE size="50">

So most of you know this man as Carter Kaster. Most of you know he's currently hit a couple snags in his relationship with Kiera Potter, what most of you don't know, however, is that he is currently dating again :o

Yep, Carter Kaster is currently spending some time apart from Kiera Potter as he reevaluates his life. She's even changed her last name! (but Carter hasn't discovered this yet.) What I would like is for anyone with available ladies to hit me up with a PM. Ideally, she would be between 27-37 but I can maybe have a look at the age thing, depending on what the relationship will be like. I'm thinking he'll date at least two women with the possibilty of future plots as well :r

Nothing is set in stone at the moment, so feel free to make some suggestions. Also, if anyone would like to help me out with regards to Carter finding out that Kiera changed her name, please let me know!

So, I can off you Jessie Vega for a one night stand. She's 24 and working as a bartender in various dives so she's all over the place. Might be worth seeing if she can lure him in.

Yeah, go for it! I'll message you some deets :woot:

Okay so this can actually be closed now, so yay for PMs!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back