Hey everyone.

Charlene Jung

Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Hai everyone! I'm Jessica (But Charlene's a cooler name in my opinion so I'm going with that.) and I joined...yesterday? Yeah. I'm just a bit confused about character applications (where do I do that?), so I just did a character development thread: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7203488/1/
Yeah, good stuff!

Anyways, about me, I'm 15, live in the US and I'm Chinese (but I really wish I knew Japanese or Korean). I love Asian music. It's an obsession, yes it is. Cuz Korean guys are hot *__* In fact, I believe I have.................9 husbands :D Anyone else like Asian music? Kpop? Jpop? NOOO?

Of course I like American music too. Favorite band is Paramore, and I also like the Lostprophets, Linkin Park, Metro Station, the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and a whole bunch of other ones whose names are escaping me now.

Other stuff....I love art, both traditional and digital. Yes, my art is very influenced by Asian celebrities >.<... And I love swimming, which I do competitively. I'm pretty crazy and hyper and spazzy and I DON'T act my age at all. Oh, and of course, Harry Potter is awesome too.

So hai.

Hi!

I'm living in Korea right now, and have KPop songs stuck in my head ALL DAY (save me!) I'm not a big fan, but at least I know who the groups are!

Welcome to HNZ!

'Character applications' don't really exist. Sorting starts this Sunday if you want your character to join as a new student. (Hooray!)
You do need to apply for special powers, to be an animagus or a pure blood or things like that.

Nick and Cecily are our amazing admins, and you can PM them any time with your questions.

Welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll love it here.

-Emma

Hey there! i'm cole, i am american, and i happen to know a little japanese

I also love J-pop and any music like that, because the guys are droolworthy. I'm fairly new to the site, bt i have tons of characters. if you ever need any pointers, you can ask me of any of our less awesome but still awesome admins.

Welcome to the site, we are happy to have you here!!!

Greetings Jung!

Hey Jessica :)
Welcome to HNZ, I hope you enjoy your time around the board. :)

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a PM.

Wot! Wot! another Asian or half or.... never mind....

Well, Welcome to this wonderful site, it has a great set of Admins, except one :shifty:

So, you like J-pop and K-pop, well, i have tons in my ipod. I also like korean guys, like Kim Bum.

I'm Joyce by the way, i don't like to be call Alexis. 16 going 17 this October. Asian(Pure).

I hope you stay longer.........

Wowzers thanks for the welcomes yall!

Ekky- Okay, I'll go get sorted on Sunday I guess xD. And you're SOOOOOOOOO LUCKY to live in Korea. I wish....so do you know who 2PM is? Cause all of them are my hubbies. I wish that were true too....

Cole- Oooh I've been thinking about learning Japanese too. It's such a pretty language. And I agree; the guys ARE droolworthy....

Hoshi- Lol

Nicholas- Thanks I will ask if I've got any more questions

Joyce- YAY Asians are awesomeness! Kim Bum is cute :D but 2PM is hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back