OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera Potter walked quickly down the streets of London. She was fighting back tears. She had just told her Holyhead Harpies that she couldn't not play for them and was taking a leave of absence. She was forfeiting her starting position as a chaser because she did not want to hurt the growing child inside of her. Kiera wasn't going to let her baby be at risk just because she wanted to continue on as a Quidditch player. Her coach had assured her that she could come back next season after the baby was born. Now, Kiera just had to wait.

At least one good thing was going to come of Kiera's journey to London. The girl new that her friend, Kat, now lived in England with Chace Harker and was playing for the Wasps. Kiera had contacted the younger girl to meet her at a local dinning place for lunch. She had missed her best friend and hadn't really gotten to talk to the other girl in almost a year. Kiera had attended the graduation but the reunion had been brief.

Kiera pushed open the door to the resturant and looked around. She did not see Katalina Vanderhol. She chose a table by the window as she waited. Kiera's hand rested lightly on her stomach. She wondered when she would begin to feel the baby move. She was already seven weeks pregnant. Kiera ordered a coke as she waited patiently on one of her best friends.

Kat had gotten a letter a few days earlier from Kiera saying that she wanted to meet up for lunch. The brunette hadn't seen her friend since graduation and even then the time was very brief. She had missed the older girl and the time that the dorm room four girls had shared for so long.

Walking into diner she spotted Kiera sitting over by the window. "OH MY GOD! It's Kiera Potter. Can I have your autograph," she yelled and then laughed loudly. Sitting down across from her friend she said, "Fancy meeting you here stranger! How've you been?"

Kiera looked up from her menu as she heard her name screamed. She looked up to see her friend dressed in a rather colorful outfit. She noticed that several patrons in the place turned to look at her, some with interest and others with annoyance. Kiera laughed and shook her head. "No, please no autographs though you may take one picture if you want." she said, posing for a picture. It was all just a joke of course. "Now leave me peasant." she said, pretending to wave her 'fan' away.

Kiera carefully stood to hug her friend, a tiny bump on her stomach. She grinned at Kat. "I'm pretty good I guess, though I just came from meeting with the Harpies. I had to take a leave of absense." she said with a grimace. She was still not happy about the fact. "But enough about me. How are you miss graduate?" she asked with a grin on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back