Hey All

Luke Ricarnen

Hey all, I am Brandon and some of you may know me as GardsJr. I have been waiting for the sorting period to join and decided to stop pestering Nick on another forum and just join. I am 14 and I try to be very in depth in my roleplaying to improve my writing skills as I am aspiring to be an Author.

About it, anything else you want to know just ask and I will answer, I look forward to RP'ing with you all.

^_^

EDIT: Don't ask about my in character name, it was something I made up on the spot.

Hey Brandon :lol: :-h
Im Taylor. :cool: I have a few accounts, my main one being Taylor Mercer, so thats probably how you will recognise me. ^_^
Ooo I look forward to RPing with you if you like to go into detail. I love reading depth in RP's :)

I hope to see you around and happy RPing :)
If you have any questions, Nick and Cecily are awesome :p But I'll also be happy to answer anything and if boredom overtakes your soul, Im always up for a RP :woot:

Cya Around :-h

Thanks for the welcomes guys, appreciate it.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I also do Graphics with Photoshop so yeah, just thought that would be a little pointless information.

Hey there, Brandon! :D Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand. :) I'm glad you finally joined, if you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to PM me, alright? :p

Anyhow, you already know my name, so I needn't introduce myself. I'll see you around the board! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back