OOC First Name
Dan
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
James didn't know Flavio so he was flying blind and judging by the note that came with the rose he wasn't too convinced the sender knew him either. It was very impersonal and wasn't signed. Odd, the only time James didn't sign a rose was when he sent ones to Maddie back in the days when she didn't know how he felt. James made his way over to the Ravenclaw table clutching one of his few remaining roses and cleared his throat. "Yo Flavio," He yelled. James opted to leave out the surname because, well how many people were called Flavio?

Flavio was in the great hall after walking inside from the lawn, still feeling confused over the pink rose he was sent. He was glad when someone called his name by the Ravenclaw table so he did not have to think about the rose for much longer. "I am Flavio." He said as he walked up to the boy. He recognized the older student as the captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team and wondered if the guy was there to deliver him another rose.​
<i>
</i>

James nodded when a boy confirmed himself to be Flavio and was glad he wouldn't have to go on searching. "Here," he said handing the rose and the note. James was getting sick of rose deliveries and was finding the notes weren't exciting enough to keep him interested. The one for the boy, in particular, was particularly boring.
Thanks for being a pal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back