Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Baron
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Swishy Hornbeam Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Jenna was ecstatic for the Yule Ball. It was her first time going and in her first year. That wasn't common for most first years, she noticed. Entering the Yule Ball with Joshua, Jenna didn't see enough of her fellow first years. Or, they were good at hiding and not drawing too much attention to themselves. The total opposite to Jenna, she came dressed to impressed. "Bro, I'm in the mood for everything. Get us some drinks and get us to the dance floor already!"

Joshua had no intention staying here long. The article in the Hogwarts Monthly didn't apply to him, not even close. However, after a long time begging and cornering Joshua in most part of the castle, Joshua gave in. He gave up and agreed to attend the Yule Ball with Jenna. There was no telling no to someone as so persistence as Jenna. "Dancing? Who said we were dancing? I can't dance. Please, don't make me dance." He looked wide eyed, shaking his head.

Alexis had arrived at the Yule Ball with Xavier. The Hufflepuff just went to get them some drinks, leaving her free to wander around and meet some of her classmates. This was the second time that she attended the event with a date and so far, she was enjoying herself this year more than before. Soon enough, she bumped into Joshua and who looked to be a mini-me of the Ravenclaw."Joshua,hey! How are you?", she greeted her fellow Ravenclaw with a brief hug. She found him friendly to be with when they first hung out together at the common room when he saw her play the guitar.

Jenna rolled her eyes. "Lies! Quit being such a wuss, Joshua." Forget the drinks, Jenna would drag him kicking and screaming if she had to. The dark haired brunette pulled him by the elbow. They didn't get so far as the table of refreshments. Joshua, was abruptly stolen away by someone unfamiliar to the younger Slytherin. Jenna stood, momentarily glaring in the other's direction. "Didn't anyone teach you some manners, I could've been his girlfriend." Jenna paused, then grimace. "Gross, just threw up in my mouth."

Joshua having second thoughts to coming here in the first place. He never recalled Jenna being this annoying. By luck, someone came to rescue him from making a complete, utter fool of himself. "Alexis, hi!" Joshua blushes over his sister's comments. "Jenna, please. She my friend and you're my sister. You're the gross one here." Joshua looked over at both girls. He nervously raked his hand through his thick, short gel hair. "I've had better days, please ignore my sister. H-how are you? Enjoying the Yule Ball?"

Alexis almost shot her eyebrows at the girl, whom Joshua later introduced as Jenna. She was saying something about her being Joshua's boyfriend then later on grimaced at what she herself. The Ravenclaw laughed at this, her cheeks colouring from the excitement of the event that they were in. "Hello, Jenna.", she greeted before adding,"Yes, someone did teach me manners and I am not worried that you are his girlfriend.", she looked at Joshua with a playful smile before finishing,"since you are like a mini- Joshua in a girl version." Alexis meant this as a joke to break the ice. The girl looked like she adored her brother in an annoying but cute way. She knew. She had four brothers to annoy. She giggled when Joshua remarked at Jenna being gross. The Ravenclaw smiled before she answered his question. "I'm doing good. Yeah,Yule Ball is fun as always.And you?You look great tonight by the way.Both of you.",she complimented.

Jenna cringe. "Okay, whatever. Don't seem like it." Jenna's face twisted further in disgust. "Heck, no. I do not look like him. I'm the better version, Toubia. And don't you forget it." Jenna retorted, snapping her fingers. "All jokes aside, I'm gonna go find someone to dance with. Nice meeting you, Alexis." Jenna smirked over at her brother. The point of her coming here was to get him out of the towers, and she did. And she could vouch on his behalf and confirm that Joshua did have friends. A friend.

"Jenna, bye!" he said as she was leaving his side. The blush on his cheeks had deepen. Joshua would've ditched the scene if Alexis hadn't been so chill about his younger sibling. "I don't know who she is, honestly. The dungeons are effecting her." Joshua rubbed his forehead. Jenna was her own person, but this side of her came across brand new to him. He shrugged, dismissing it. "Ah, thanks. You look nice too. I don't think blue is my color, I still don't think it is." He hinted at something there. "Are you here alone? I bet you're not. Saw you last year going with someone. What's his name again?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back