here we go again

Annaaaaa!

That very well might've happened but I honestly have no idea lol, either way totally up for it! I think they could definitely be friends and would very interested to see how that friendship develops (because a frenemy situation where she keeps hanging out with him because of the attention but also gets annoyed whenever he tries to steal the attention sounds completely realistic lol)
Awesome!! do you think they should meet in class/after classes start? I think this way makes the most sense given they are in different houses unless Miro is walking through the castle and happens to see Summer and start a conversation :p

Awesome!! do you think they should meet in class/after classes start? I think this way makes the most sense given they are in different houses unless Miro is walking through the castle and happens to see Summer and start a conversation :p
after classes start would def be good!

brain.exe is not responding

I can start something for Miranda and Summer if you want for now and maybe come back around to others a bit later? I'm still struggling on getting Dahlia's voice right tbqh. Maybe Miranda says something complimentary about Summer's accessories or something?

brain.exe is not responding

I can start something for Miranda and Summer if you want for now and maybe come back around to others a bit later? I'm still struggling on getting Dahlia's voice right tbqh. Maybe Miranda says something complimentary about Summer's accessories or something?
no worries, that would be good!

Hello!! Hope I’m not too late.

Chase x Leah: Do you think Chase would have told Leah over the break the new family news? If not we could have a thread with him telling her if you think he would? She might also be a bit irritable about her mom so maybe that’s something they could bond over haha. And maybe this could lead to them getting into a fight and needing some space from each other? I think we talked briefly about her being overbearing which might finally rub him the wrong way.

Eloise x Santiago: I really enjoyed their last thread together even if it took forever (I’m so sorry). But I think it might be nice if they had a friendly thread together hanging out and maybe he could open up a little about his hobbies like music and art?

Summer x Elise: Very curious to see how these two might interact. Elise is very much in a world of her own and might not even notice Summer’s compliment’s are “fake”. But not sure if Summer would get annoyed with Elise first or regret trying to be friends with her when she does something weird haha.

Honorable mentions: I would love to do something with Ana Sophia and Delilah even if they continue to tiptoe around each other or actually make a move, they’re very fun. Also I would love for Ethan to be Professor Burleigh’s assistant if the position is still open?

Hello!! Hope I’m not too late.

Chase x Leah: Do you think Chase would have told Leah over the break the new family news? If not we could have a thread with him telling her if you think he would? She might also be a bit irritable about her mom so maybe that’s something they could bond over haha. And maybe this could lead to them getting into a fight and needing some space from each other? I think we talked briefly about her being overbearing which might finally rub him the wrong way.

Eloise x Santiago: I really enjoyed their last thread together even if it took forever (I’m so sorry). But I think it might be nice if they had a friendly thread together hanging out and maybe he could open up a little about his hobbies like music and art?

Summer x Elise: Very curious to see how these two might interact. Elise is very much in a world of her own and might not even notice Summer’s compliment’s are “fake”. But not sure if Summer would get annoyed with Elise first or regret trying to be friends with her when she does something weird haha.

Honorable mentions: I would love to do something with Ana Sophia and Delilah even if they continue to tiptoe around each other or actually make a move, they’re very fun. Also I would love for Ethan to be Professor Burleigh’s assistant if the position is still open?
not at alllll, it's always time for plots

Chase x Leah: I was thinking about this I'm not sure if he would straight out tell her because he wanted to tell someone but perhaps she'd keep pushing him because he's being a little bit more grumpy than usual or something? I could definitely see him being relieved after telling someone at first but eventually becoming annoyed which could very well lead to a bit of a fight.

Eloise x Santiago: loved it! Would totally be up for them hanging out and seeing him open up a bit. Eloise will probably be genuinely interested in his hobbies as well because she's trying to figure out what sort of things are fun to her.

Summer x Elise: oooh I'd definitely be keen to see how they interact

Ana Sofia x Delilah: 100% yes, would we want to do something specific or just have them run into each other again? Because Ana Sofia might've very well damaged her wand in some way and found her way into ollivanders if we're looking for something a bit more specific..:r

Totally cool with Ethan being Joseph's assistant, yes!

not at alllll, it's always time for plots

Chase x Leah: I was thinking about this I'm not sure if he would straight out tell her because he wanted to tell someone but perhaps she'd keep pushing him because he's being a little bit more grumpy than usual or something? I could definitely see him being relieved after telling someone at first but eventually becoming annoyed which could very well lead to a bit of a fight.

Eloise x Santiago: loved it! Would totally be up for them hanging out and seeing him open up a bit. Eloise will probably be genuinely interested in his hobbies as well because she's trying to figure out what sort of things are fun to her.

Summer x Elise: oooh I'd definitely be keen to see how they interact

Ana Sofia x Delilah: 100% yes, would we want to do something specific or just have them run into each other again? Because Ana Sofia might've very well damaged her wand in some way and found her way into ollivanders if we're looking for something a bit more specific..:r

Totally cool with Ethan being Joseph's assistant, yes!
hurray!! that all sounds good!

It looks like a pretty even split of two threads each if you're up for that? I can at least start something for Chase and Leah to start with?

hurray!! that all sounds good!

It looks like a pretty even split of two threads each if you're up for that? I can at least start something for Chase and Leah to start with?
Totally up for that! I could put Ana Sofia/Delilah and Summer/Elise on my list?

For Chase!

For Eloise!

I'm here! (Late, lol)

Kiara/Evie: Quick fling maybe? Evie is super shy but likes kissing girls.

Senna/Kyon: He’s pouting. Friend time?

Zerrin/Chase: As the mother hen of the dorm he needs to pester the f out of Chase.

Eloise/Valerius: Catch up?

Summer: I have her roommate, Penelope, which is a logical way to start, or Zaros, who’s not so bad but is awkward and comes off as rude/mean, or even Caius who would love to be her bestie.

I'm here! (Late, lol)

Kiara/Evie: Quick fling maybe? Evie is super shy but likes kissing girls.

Senna/Kyon: He’s pouting. Friend time?

Zerrin/Chase: As the mother hen of the dorm he needs to pester the f out of Chase.

Eloise/Valerius: Catch up?

Summer: I have her roommate, Penelope, which is a logical way to start, or Zaros, who’s not so bad but is awkward and comes off as rude/mean, or even Caius who would love to be her bestie.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Kiara x Evie: honestly I don't think Kiara is one for quick flings

Senna x Kyon: yesssssss

Zerrin x Chase: yes please annoy my boy who is so not in the mood to be annoyed

Eloise x Valerius: sure!!

Summer: would be up for any and all!

Kiara x Evie: honestly I don't think Kiara is one for quick flings

Senna x Kyon: yesssssss

Zerrin x Chase: yes please annoy my boy who is so not in the mood to be annoyed

Eloise x Valerius: sure!!

Summer: would be up for any and all!
So summer x 3. If you're not open for Kiara and Evie being a fling, maybe we can throw them together as friends and see if they'd get on together at all? I'm seeing at least 4 for sure

So summer x 3. If you're not open for Kiara and Evie being a fling, maybe we can throw them together as friends and see if they'd get on together at all? I'm seeing at least 4 for sure
I'd be up for that! Would you want to do all at once or spread it out? I'm fine with everything but do admit I'm a litttttttle slow at the moment

I'd be up for that! Would you want to do all at once or spread it out? I'm fine with everything but do admit I'm a litttttttle slow at the moment
you and me both, lol. We're looking at what, seven threads?

looks like it yess, we could just get them all started and see how we fare?
Okay, we have:
Kiara/Evie
Senna/Kyon
Zerrin/Chase
Eloise/Valerius
Summer/Penelope
Summer/Zaros
Summer/Caius

Do you want to pick three or four to start and I'll take the rest?

Okay, we have:
Kiara/Evie
Senna/Kyon
Zerrin/Chase
Eloise/Valerius
Summer/Penelope
Summer/Zaros
Summer/Caius

Do you want to pick three or four to start and I'll take the rest?
okay i'm here yes let's go

i could doooo zerrin/chase, eloise/valerius and summer/penelope if you're okay with doing the others? :r

-----

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back