Helping a Friend

"I know who will do it for us. He's been beging to help me for years." Alfie smiled and lead them to a large building a block or two away. He lead Ixumi in and the secretarys eyes widened. He sighned his name in on a peice of paper. "Go right in." The lady said. "Ready." He asked Izumi, who he hoped had stoped crying.

Izumi was holding back tears as he led her to a building and to a secretary, whom had him sign a piece of paper, and then told them to go in. She had tried and almost succeeded in keeping her tears at bay. Was she doing the right thing? Atticus saying that Alfie was only a teenager, reminded her tat she was only a teenager herself. So maybe her mom was slightly crazy, maybe her dad had left, who knew where she was going.

Alfie looked at her. "Do you really want to do this Izumi?" He looked into her eyes, his looking more mature then they should for a forteen year old. "We don't have to you now." she had almost stoped crying. He hated to see her this way and only wanted to help her more and more every second.

She looked into his eyes, unable to verbalize anyhting other then, "Let's see how this goes." She wanted to see how hard it was going to be; she wanted to know what she would need to deal with.

"Alright." Alfie opened the door the wheely chair turned away from them. He walked in. And led Izumi to the two soft seats in front of the large cherry desk. He knew this shouldn't be to hard.

Alexia heard the knock but had recived now notice from the loby girl, and thought it as nothing. Then the sound of the door opening and closing startled her. She spun around and was happy with what she saw. "Alfie?" She smiled "Alfie, how nice to see you again. And who is this?" She raised an eyebrow.

Izumi felt intimidated the moment that she saw how beautiful Alexia was. Was this Alfie's girlfriend? She looked at the ground and said. "I-I'm Izumi." She kicked against the floor gently, feeling nervous.

Alfie was suprised to see Alexia here. "Alexia, were is...nevermind." He smiled "I haven't seen you since the show in Germany is Alexander here also?" He looked at Izumi. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder. He felt better about what he was asking know that it was the Alex's who would be asisting him.

Alexia smiled yellow eye's gleaming. "Yes me and Alexander have both moved here from germany and are know running this place." She looked at the girl Izumi who had obviously been crying shortly before she got here. "Can I help you to with something. Or is this something to do with Alexander's specialty?" She asked wondering why he was here alone.

Izumi kept her two toned eyes on the room, searching for anywhere except alfies face, or Alexia's beauty. Both made her upset in multiple ways. she didn't want to answer Alexia's question, suddenly overcome with a raging shyness. She looked at Alfie, and then back at the ground.

Alfie smiled and looked into Alexia's yellow eye's. "Well either or but your here so I think Izumi just wants to know how hard it would be to get a new ID." He pulled up a form and filled out the criteria quickly. "With this statis and how much she could keep." He looked at Izumi with a smile he rubbed her back with his thumb soothingly.

Alexia nodded and looked at the form and winced. "Well..." She tapped her fingers on the wooden desk. "The name will be easy to change, she could even keep her first if she like." Her eye's scrolled down the sheet. "I could put you down as orphaned and put Atticus down as the legal guardian, or Adam's parents." She smiled, "And then the music is in your blood know big deal. I'll just have to pull a few strings. but I can do it for youi Alfie." She smiled showing her teeth.

Izumi shivered when Alfie rubbed her back, he really was an amazing friend. She looked up for the first time into Alexia's golden eyes and nodded throughout the lecture. Changing her name? Was this really happening. She was just going to become someone else just like that. She wasn't that person; she felt sick, dizzy, sleepy.

Alfie smiled at Alexia and nodded. "Izumi, do you want to go through with this? This is the last chance before the paper work is done." He looked at her. He knew she did but wasn't sure if she would go through after all. he looked into her multi-colored eyes and felt every inch of her pain. He looked up at Alexia for a moment, and looked back at Izumi for her answer.

Izumi opened her mouth to speak; but couldn't. She couldn't breathe, her eyes went wide. That was it; she hit the floor. Everything went black.

Alfie made a lounge and quickly grabbed her off the floor. He grabbed a little water from the machine near the desk and rubbed it on her forehead. "Wake up Izumi." He pleaded.

Alexia frowned when the girl passed out but she was one to talk she had done it once when she was younger. She looked at Alfie "I'll get something to help her out." She had to keep it on her in case she herself passed out. She went out of the room to find it leaving the to alone. She hoped it was nothing too serious. She frowned this was making out to be an interesting day for her.

Shortly after Alexia left, Izumi's sub-conscience faded back into her real conscience. She opened her eyes a little and looked strait at Alfie; with curiosity filling them. She couldn't remember fainting; but, not many people did remember that type of thing. And for a second; she couldn't even remember what she was doing in the office like room.

Alfie sighed and hugged her. "I thought you would never wake up." He looked at Izumi with sad eyes full of worry. He set her into a sitting position. He was so full of relif. "I'm sorry, I should have talked to you more about this. You don't have to do it, If anything we can just make it to where your mom is no longer your gaurdian." He smiled he just wanted to help her.

She smiled at him, weakly, but it was still a smile. She looked into his crystal blue eyes and nodded. "I'm sorry, it's just that... i don't know. I just got dizzy. So i fainted?" She felt her cheeks heat up just so slightly. "Wait, why didn't you say that in the first place?" She asked. That might have prevented her from embarrassing herself in front of her best friend and his friend. She looked away, still blushing lightly.

Alfie blushed too. He wasn't the best at explaining things. "S-sorry." He managed to spit out after a moment. He chuckled slightly. He stood himself and Izumi up and he brushed off his jeans a little. This was a bit awkward for the moment.

Izumi smiled at him, as he helped her up. She straitened out her outfit and smiled at him. Neither said a word at all; they were quiet, it was awkward... "So... how about thoughs bears." izumi said, as an icebreaker.

Alfie grinned wide. "Depends what the were-fish are eating." He made the silly face and laughed. That is what he loved about being with Izumi, he felt like he could be himself no matter what happened, and it would all be okay. He scratched the back of his head.

Izumi giggled at him and gave him a little shove. Alfie could be so goofy sometimes. But, he managed to cheer her up good enough. The worries that she held in her mind seemed to go away. He was the best. "Hadan would absolutely love you!" She said with a grin. Her boyfriend was one of the sweetest guys she knew. And she was sure Alfie and him could get along.

Alfie smiled and playfully shoved her back. She was so fun, it was like they were made to be with each other. He looked at her she was so beautiful. He knew he loved her. She was so perfect, even her mis-matched eyes seemed to belong. "Hadan?" The name sounded familiar but he couldn't put a face to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back