Helping a Friend

Alfie Tyler

OOC First Name
Annie
Alfie was practically carrying Izumi by the time they were back at his place. He kicked the door open and set her on the couch. "Wait right here okay. I'm going to go find Atticus, I'll only be gone a second." He walked down the hall looking for Atticus. "Atticus!"

Izumi Was warm wrapped in Alfie's arms as he practically carried her into his house. She knew it was stupid, to want to run away at such a young age; especially with her status as a singer. She might even have to change her looks a bit. He set her down on the couch, and she stayed there as he looked for his brother. She couldn't see past her tears, they were still flowing so heavy.

Alfie pulled out his cell phone. "Come on come on." Hopefully he was in range or had his charm on. It rang a few more times. He looked at Izumi still crying. "Answer Atticus come on." He said softly to himself.

"I'm an idiot." She murmured. How could she never wanted anyone to see her like this; especially not Alfie. Alfie was her best friend, what could he possibly think of her now; she was a sissy now, he would think less of her. She just knew it. She wished she hadn't come to him.

"Cr@p." He hung up. "We have to wait for Atticus Izumi, hes on his date but he'll be back soon. Well get through this. anything to keep you with me." He hadn't meant to say it but it just came out.

Izumi was nodding until she heard that last part. She sobbed slightly then looked at him; bewildered. "What do you mean?" She asked him, very confused. Did he mean it as a friend; because he wanted her not to go to France? She wasn't very sure.

Alfie smiled "Your my best friend, your what I get up for in the morning Izu. I don't know what I'd do without you." The truth spilled out better than a lie he figured. He thought he might love her.

She grinned at him, tears still escaping her two colored eyes. She was a wreck and she knew it. She stood up and ran to him, wrapping her arms around him, burying her face in his shoulder. She cared for him a lot; But Hayden would miss her, and be mad. "You are possibly the... the greatest man in the world."

Alfie was almost crying now to his feminen side taking over. "I wouldn't say that." He smiled and hugged her never wanting to let her go. "I would do anything for you. We can work it out you can still be a singer and talk to old friends, i'll find a way, i promise." He let a few tears escape. HE thought to himself, 'Watch atticus walk in right now.'

Atticus's date had went very well, but he decided not to bring her home. He entered the house and was suprised to see Alfie with some girl his age. "Aw man, hang a sock on the door." He said jokingly. He didn't know what was going on, if he had seen the tears, he wouldn't have joked around. He slipped his shoes off, then noticed that Alfie had a few tears on his cheeks. "What's going on?" He asked slowly.

When the door opened, Izumi was too afraid to turn around. Seh didn't want anyone else to see her crying. A male voice rang out with a perverted joke and she squeezed Alfie a little to show her displeasure with the man. She nuzzled him and waited for him to reply.

Alfie felt Izumi's squeeze and heard Atticus's voice. He quickly wiped away the tear's and turned to Atticus. "Atticus This is Izumi Toyohana, we opened for her once. She was the girl from after dinner." Referring to the time Atticus had tried set him up with Izumi. "She has some problem's that your going to help me fix." His voice was a bit shaky but he didn't care this was his brother and he would help him just for that fact.

Atticus nodded. "Oh yeah the adorable Asian girl. I remember... oh my. What happened." He came closer, a caring tone in his voice. He looked around and sat down. "What do i need to do?"

Alfie smiled, knowing his brother did have a heart when he wanted one. "Izumi what do you want us to do?" It was up to her how she wanted to do this. He knew it was bad and if he had his way Izumi would be on the missing persons list but it was up to her.

She nuzzled him lightly. "I don't ever want to go back. Never!" She said with a sob. She knew what this meant, changing schools would be the best thing to do. She could go to durmstrang. She wiped her tears, and nuzzled his arms more.

"Alfie?" Atticus asked. "Are you talking me into kidnapping a child star? Because that's kind of screwed up. i mean everyone will be looking for her. If we get caught, we'll be put in jail; and you are a squib so you'll be taken away!" He nearly yelled. He hadn't ever Kidnapped a woman, let alone a young girl.

"Atticus I know what I mean, and I'm not letting her go back." His voice raised a bit but he didn't want to frighten Izumi. "She can keep her First name, and we can get her a new identity, I know it!" He looked at his brother determination in his eye's. His arms still protectivly holding Izumi. "We have the money and so dose she. It's not as if it were against her will."

Izumi felt very sure of Alfie; she wanted nothing else then to be away from the broken family her mother called hers. She held him tighter. He was the most amazing friend she had ever had.

"Alfie!" He said raising his voice more. "You don't even know what you are talking about. You are a fourteen year old boy, hopped up on hormones!" He stood up. Alfie could be so clueless sometimes. He walked into the kitchen, he was very upset. Her mother would soon be looking for her, and if he got a strike, they might take Alfie to a home, or worse.

"Like your any better. Leading on more than one girl at a time, finally pick one just to leave the others heartbroken. It's demeaning." Alfie spat in disgust. He never wanted it to come to a fight but if this was how it had to be. He held Izumi firmly. This was one fight he would win if he had to do it by himself he would and Atticus knew it. It wouldn't be hard he was just being stubborn.

"D@mn it Alfie! it's not like that. And besides, I'm an adult; you are a freakin' child!" His voice raised louder and he ran water in his cup. His hands were shaking. "I think you should take her home. Now!" He said, trying to keep himself from breaking. Alfies never knew what was good for him; Atticus was sure of that. They didn't know anything about the tiny girl that Alfie held so close to him.

Slowly Alfie and Atticus's voices raised. Izumi jumped with every shout. She knew she was no good; she never should have went to Alfie. She just wanted to sink into the earth, disappear from life forever. She wasn't worth all this fighting. Her multi-colored eyes shot open and she gaped at Atticus's words. He wanted her to go. Maybe it would be best. She tried to release Alfie; maybe she would find a nice hotel. She just didn't want to cause too much fighting.

Alfie sighed. Fine he wanted them to leave they would leave. He knew Izumi was frightened. "Come on Izumi, lets get out of here." If Atticus wouldn't help him he would get it done himself. He hoped Izumi wouldn't think he was actually going to take her home. He pulled her out the door shutting it a bit to loudly. "We'll get it done ourselves then. "

Atticus sighed, but before he could say anything, Alfie was out the door. That kid was blind, he was going to get stepped on. If only he actually knew what could happen to him. If the police found him, there would be rumors, stories; everything. He decided to leave the door unlock, and turned the TV on so that he could wait up for Alfie; whom was sure to be back soon.

Alfie decided that they were leaving, Izumi's eyes widened. She didn't want to leave, what if Alfie would take her home? She cried out when Alfie slammed the door; the noise had scared her. She couldn't make the tears stop; she hated how vulnerable it made her feel. She kept her eyes pointed at the ground, she wasn't going home without a fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back