Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2" Sturdy Larch Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Continued from: An Accident Waiting to Happen

Lily had made herself cry, she was walking a little behind the man. Acting upset, and quite quietly crying. She wasn't too happy that he'd turned up. It meant that Lily wasn't going to be able to play it up like she was completely the innocent girl and that Jaden was the one who'd been attacked. Lily opened the doors, and motioned to the man to hurry up into the room. She pretended to look worried and even scared about her friends life. When in reality, if Jaden died it wouldn't be the end of the world for Lily. In fact, she'd be almost pleased about it since, it would mean that her story would never be checked with hers. Lily let the man place Jaden onto one of the beds. She pulled up a chair and sat down beside Jaden. She forced herself to take Jaden's hand and hold it tightly in hers. To show that they were friends. How ever disgusting it made Lily feel inside.

Lucifer rush inside looking around for a attentive nurse. There was none present at the time, which made him curse merciful. Lucifer place Jaden down on a cot and look back at Livia. "Please stay with her, I'm going to look for a nurse. Call me if you need anything, I'm Luc" he said for short than went scouting for a nurse. He went towards the back rooms, where the nurse's office are normally located and went inside to see if any nurse where around. If he had finish school, he would have learn the basics of healing. Luc didn't know sh!t to even save his own life. Let's breath for Merling sakes that girl is still living.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back