Help is Badly Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cecily Kiernan

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Ok, so first of all, I am completely new to this whole roleplay thing, and I'm not quite sure how it works. I was wondering if anyone could offer me any thoughts or help with my character Cecily? She's a pureblood and comes from a family of death eaters, but she was raised by her mom (a non-death eater) and has therefore become a very loving, caring and cheerful girl. Cecily is very confused about her place in the world and I haven't quite decided which way I want her to go in the end. She really needs influences, both good and bad. A mentor or two (can try to sway her either way) may be helpful as well.

On another note, Cecily has grown up her entire life with her brother who is five years older, and she always hung out with his friends, so she's pretty socially mature for an eleven year old. Also, having huing out with all older guys her whole life, she became the little princess of thier group, and is a total flirt. If anyone want to volunteer to be an older brother type friend figure thing (Im having trouble getting my thoughts out) that would be great. Also, she needs friends, people to casually and playfully flirt with and maybe even a few future love interests.

Anything or any advice people could offer would be a big help. Thanks a ton! :D

~Amy

I think Charlene could be a good influence on her. She's happy and optimistic. Probably not quite as mature as Cecily is, but she's got a good head and knows what's right and what's not. She's usually pretty outgoing and loves meeting people; she thinks friendships and relationships are essential to life. She's also really trustworthy and a good listener, so if Cecily needs any help, she's always willing to listen to people.

Osiris might be a good "brotherly" figure, he's already in a love affair, but he's also from California and both of his parents are Death Eaters...but he doesn't want to have anything to do with them.
So...lemme know if you need him :p

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back