Help? I tried...

Tyler Queen

Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Full Name: Tyler Queen
- Birth Date: October 13th
- Current Age: 11 years
- Basic Appearance: Average height - but will get much taller and soon -, lean, olive skin, bright green eyes, and he has a scar on the nape of his neck.
- Parents: Luciana Queen and Milo Queen
- Siblings, if any: 2 siblings, a little sister and an older brother.
- Pets, if any: None
- Area of Residence: The slums of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Blood status: Mixed Blood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): Ravenclaw because Tyler is intelligent, actually he is the smartest in his family, and they count on him being there for them.
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? His patronus would be a dog
- What would their Boggart be? His brother doing drugs again.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) His animagus would be a bird (uncertian which kind at the moment)
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? His family, being normal and rich.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When Tyler was very little, he and his older brother found a dog in the streets and they loved the dog very much.

Hey there, Tyler. :) I'm going to try my best to help you develop your character through some questions:
Does Tyler have a middle name? If yes, what is it?
What is the scar on his neck from? Hos long is it? Is it very pronounced?
What are Tyler's parent's occupations?
What are five adjectives to describe each of his parents?
What is Tyler's relationships with his siblings like?
Why is Tyler attending school so far away from home?
Did Tyler's brother go to a magical school?
How old are Tyler's siblings?
Why might Tyler's patronus be a dog?
Why might his patronus be a bird? Based off your reasonings can you try to pinpoint a specific type of bird?
Why does Tyler view his family as abnormal?
What is Tyler's greatest goal for himself in Hogwarts?
What does he feel his best subject will be? His worst?
Did Tyler and his brother name the dog they found in the street? If yes, what was the dog's name? Is the dog no longer with his family? If not, why?

Does Tyler have a middle name? If yes, what is it?
Tyler doesn't know his middle name.. His brother knew but from his 'dark years' he can no longer remember it.
What is the scar on his neck from? Hos long is it? Is it very pronounced?
As written above Tyler lives in a slum, one day he fell asleep when he was supposed to be watching after his little sister because his brother was at work and someone that hated him slit his neck with a sharp piece of glass. It's a few inches long and no it's hardly noticeably, unless you were looking at the back of his neck for a long time you wouldn't be able to tell.
What are Tyler's parent's occupations?
His father doesn't have one, he is a drunk and his mother.. she hides her job from Tyler but his brother knows all about it. (I don't think I'm allowed to say it.. rules)
In Tyler's eyes? Or in general?
What is Tyler's relationships with his siblings like?
Tyler is very close with his little sister and he is relatively close with his brother.
Why is Tyler attending school so far away from home?
Tyler felt that it would be the easiest way to have a clean slate.
Did Tyler's brother go to a magical school?
Yes, he went to Beauxbatons, and graduated this past year.
How old would you graduate? And his little sister is 7 years old.
Why might Tyler's patronus be a dog?
Because of the dog he and his siblings found.
Why might his animagus be a bird? Based off your reasonings can you try to pinpoint a specific type of bird?
His animagus would be a bird because he thinks birds are free, he longs for this. No.. I'm still trying, I can't say I know much about birds.
Why does Tyler view his family as abnormal?
Tyler's family IS abnormal, at least compared to the other student's families at Hogwarts, because they do drugs and are pour, and they have a lot of trouble surviving.
What is Tyler's greatest goal for himself in Hogwarts?
Tyler wants to get an education so he can support his little sister.
What does he feel his best subject will be? His worst?
His best would probably be Charms or Transfiguration and his worst will be Divination (if he were to take it)
Did Tyler and his brother name the dog they found in the street? If yes, what was the dog's name? Is the dog no longer with his family? If not, why?
No, they didn't name the dog because his older brother said that when you name something or someone they just leave you. Coincidentally Tyler took a liking to calling the dog 'Skippy' and he was hit by a car.

This is the best I could do for now.. Thanks for the questions though :)

In Tyler's eyes? Or in general?

Both could work.
How old would you graduate?

17 or 18 normally. :)

Thanks for answering my questions so far. That's a very interesting character you have, fairly sad too, but realistic. :) Keep up the awesome work.

Tyler's father:

Drunk, lazy, rude, piggish & abusive

Tyler's mother:

scared, lost.. i'm having trouble describing her now.. sorry :p

Thanks Nick.. I was trying for realistic.. i couldn't help but notice all the extremely loaded kids and yeah :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back