Help Her So I Can Go

Klaus Smile

Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Klaus ended up in the fireplace in the Hospital Wing. He quickly got out of the fireplace and wiped himself off. He was making quite a mess, but he did not care. He just needed to get Elvera to the nurse. Then he was going to leave. If Kennedy were in thae same situation he would have stayed, but Klaus was not very caring of others lik his brother was now. Soon enough, Elvera stumbled in. He made sure to stand by her. A major difference in height was obvious. "Nurse! Someone needs your help!" he shouted. It may have been rude, but it did not really matter to him. It may not have been obvious, but Elvera's safety and life was his main priority at the moment.

OOCOut of Character:
Continued from here

Elvera took some powder as she stepped into the fire. Hospital wing" she said as she dropped it. the sudden spinning caused her to feel bad again. another twinge went through her body causing her to gasp and inhale some soot. she stopped and stumbled out of the fire grabbing her middle. the smoke making her retch though thankfully there was nothing to come out. "Excuse me nurse do you have a minute" she called hobbling over to an empty bed and sitting on it bringing her knees up towards a foetal position to lesson the pain. she then looked at her student. there wasn't much else he could do. as the pain subsided for a minute she waved her wand at him and cleaned all the soot, then again at herself and the floor near the fire repeating the spell. "thank you very much for your help today. you will of course receive an O for today and extra house points. you may now go. have a good holiday, and best of luck for your exams" she said thanking and dismissing him. as much help as he had been to her she was sure that he wouldn't want to be in here much longer especially when the nurse was going to do whatever they had to do.

Filling in some files in her office it had been a quiet day in the Wing, she tapped her foot on the ground and scribbeled her quill away when she heard the Floo network go off followed by raised voices, immediately she dropped her quill and rushed to her office door slipping on her Apron as she left, she tied it behind her as she rushed over to the Bed a student and what looked like a Professor had made their way to, Vipress' heels clicked against the floor as she moved 'My Name's Vipress, whats Wrong?' she asked as she walked over to the Professor on the bed sitting into the Fetal position, Vipress studied the woman's body language 'Cramps or worse?' she asked as she ushered the boy to the side but the Professor dismissed him, she didn't mind Vipress put on hand on the Professor's back and gestured for her to lie down on the bed for a moment. 'Okay My Dear, Explain to me what exactly is wrong, You are in a lot of pain i can see but before i can help you i need to know where and for how long' she said as she walked over to the cupboard and pulled out some different vials and placed them on a tray rolling them over to the woman, she had everything available to help ease or cure the pain all she needed to wait for was an Answer.

Vipress hadn't quite met all the Professors in the school yet, the First one she met properly was now her wife but she still had yet to meet the rest of the teaching staff. Vipress brushed her blonde hair out of her face 'I'm also going to need your name dear' she said kindly her blue eyes bright and her smile welcoming. The Nurse sorted her vials out as the woman explained her symptoms so she was ready for quick relief and then could continue to discuss a way out of this problem.

Elvera recognised the nurse from the commotion that went on in the entrance hall the other week. nurse Vipress Riverwood. when asked what was wrong Elvera gestured to her tummy, "Stomach pain" she said simply. there wasn't much else to say. that was it. what had been plaguing her for the last two and a half months. the stomach pain, that had gotten worse, the lack of appetite, feeling of wanting to vomit sometimes. and the missing periods. "I thought it was cramps to begin with but it has gotten much worse recently" she said honestly, her sister had thought pregnancy too, she has thought that at the time but as it got worse doubted it, especially as she couldn't think of when she could have gotten pregnant. she laid down on the bed but instead of laying flat she brought her knees up slightly as when they were flat her stomach was stretched and more pain went through, she had learned that a few weeks ago when she hasn't been able to sleep. she felt her mouth go dry as she listened to the nurse, maybe due to the soot, maybe the nerves of not wanting to hear what was to come as although she hadn't seen anything, anyone could say the reason for pan wasn't good. "It hurts there" she said gesturing to the lower part of her stomach, more towards her pelvis than her actual stomach. it was starting to ebb off again but just like before she knew it would be back. "It has been on and off since about september. to begin with not much more than a twinge or dull ache every coupe of days but it has got worse and more often" she said. she had just had about three waves of it in the last half hour, and those hadn't been like before where a brief brush with the hand would fix it. she ran her hand through her long hair. it was a little knotty as she couldn't remember brushing it that morning though being bradded the night before meant it wasn't too bad. "Sorry I should have introduced myself. I am Professor Elvera Le Fey, but everyone calls me elvera" she said offering her hand too shake feeling bad for not introducing herself earlier, though she had thought the staff would sort of know each other.

'Quite Alright Elvera, you had other things on your mind' Waving her wand a chart came to her and landed in her hands 'According to my Records Elvera, you haven't come to see anyone about this before, how have you been dealing with the pain previously? and How long has this been occuring' she asked as she took note of where the pain was locating and scribbled down all the things she had described before, Vipress quickly pulled some fresh gloves out of her pocket and snapped them on 'May I?' she said before gently pressing her hands where she located the pain was starting from 'Tell me if any pressure hurts' Vipress said slowly moving her hands in different directions wondering if there was something wrong with her ovaries.

Vipress took her hands away and quickly pulled the gloves off and shot them into the bin before scribbling down the notes 'Elvera, Do you want a Cure or another pain reliever, i am not going to push you to either option but you have to consider this on your long term health' she said wanting to see what Elvera wanted to do before Vipress told her what to do, if she chose pain relief Vipress would insist on seeing her every week until the pain goes away she hoped that she chose cure, she knew that with the limited resources available in the Hospital wing she couldn't diagnose the symptoms but St Mungo's could. The Nurse had picked up two Vials and poured them both into small containers which looked like shot glasses and placed them on a smaller tray in front of Elvera 'I will get you out of pain right now of course, The one on the left is a Potion for Pain Relief and the one on the right is Morphine in a liquid form, very effective, take both should stop the pain for an hour or so' she said 'And you can sit up now if you would like' she added with a cheerful smile, Vipress waited for Elvera to make her decision, she could get her out of pain for quite some time but it wouldn't be a cure for the situation.

Elvera shook her head. "no i haven't been here before, other than for pepper up potion every now and again when i was a student" she said referring obviously to the most popular potion in the winter used to cure colds and the flu. when the nurse pulled on some gloves she started to see if she could feel any thing Elvera pulled the hem of her shirt up a little so that it wouldn't get in the way glad that today she hadn't decided to wear one of the more corset type tops that she was fond of. when the nurse got to one point she winced slightly. "there hurts" she said glad that the nurses hands were cold it sort of helped sooth the pain as she went. then the nurse offered either a cure or pain relief she sat up. it only took her moment to think "I think a cure will be best. as it should be able to fix everything else." she said. she had tried treating the pain with pain potion and that hadn't worked to much it was just getting worse. she looked at the two potions on the tray and took the pain potion and nocked it back in one. she had never taken shots but she had taken a similar potion over the last few weeks and was well practiced. however she didn't trust the muggle morphine so she left it. she could already feel the potion working. and it was a lot more effective than the one she had used before she already felt it decreasing. "Thank you Vipress. do you by any chance know what's wrong with me?" she asked wondering if she had a clue.

'Well i Hope that's because you've always been Healthy, not because you've been avoiding visiting and trying to cure things yourself' she said as she continued to sort her potions in the rack. The Professor Winced and Vipress pursed her lips slightly before smiling. Elvera wanted a Cure and Vipress smiled even wider 'Thank Goodness' she said as she put the tray down after Elvera had the shot but left the morphine, she shrugged, the pain relief would be more effective but it was her choice, some people didn't like muggle cures 'Honestly, i couldn't Say Elvera i don't have the correct Equipment' she said as she pushed her trolley away and flicked some of her hair out of her face. 'How Ever that doesn't mean i have an idea' she added as she scribbled down notes quickly before pulling a small notebook out of her pocket and writing some more notes and slipping it into the file. 'Elvera, i have reason to suspect there is something wrong with you're Ovaries' she said her voice gently serious 'From what i can assume either the egg is trapped in the Fallopian tube and the child has started to Develop causing you pain' she said and paused briefly 'You would be the better judge of that since you would be the one who knew when you last engaged in that activity. but you're symptoms aren't matching up to that exactly' Vipress looked at her notes and sighed softly 'Or there's something wrong with your Ovaries, they're might be a blockage or a cyst or infection' Vipress was almost certain it was ovarie related, that's the only way pain could be caused from that region '
Or you're body has decided to reject your Ovaries'
she added.

Vipress stood up and changed the mood 'But We're going to fix this problem so You're coming with me, I'll give you 15 Minutes to contact some Family to meet you at St Mungos, The Hospital Owls are at the end of the building so you can send an Owl out, They're very fast because we often send important messages then I will take you by Floo to St Mungos.. Okay?' she asked if Elvera wanted a Cure she would have to come to St Mungos and Vipress wasn't going to let her go alone just in case anything happened.

Elvera chuckled slightly until it made her cramp up a little though the pain potion seemed to be working as it was a lot better than before, in fact it had almost completely gone. "It was because I haven't been too ill before, and my grandmother taught me a lot of herb lore when i was little" she said. both her and her mother had been brought up on herb lore so usually in their house if someone was not feeling too good the first stop was the garden. she listened as the nurse explained. something wrong with her ovaries. however one thing she said drew her attention. "either the egg is trapped in the Fallopian tube and the child has started to Develop causing you pain" she frowned and shook her head. "Eden my sister seemed to think i may be pregnant, I thought by some wearied twist of fate I may be to begin with, though now, I doubt as well, I am sure you know" she said finishing dully. she was sure the nurse would understand what she meant. she didn't have a boyfriend for starters and the man she liked was she knew dating another girl. her twin sisters best friend no less.
when the nurse said she would be going with her she nodded slightly. she was pretty sure where that was. the only hospital in the wizarding world that she knew of. she instead of heading over to the owls or asking for some parchment and a quill she lifted her hand to her neck and removed a read string necklace with a blue stone on. this necklace she had worn every day since she had young it when she was six or seven. although it looked plain from the outside it was actually a highly magical pice of jewellery. whenever someone was born into her family a new stone would appear in a box her mother owned. she an morgan being the first born of the twins had blue stones, Eden and Aunt Gwen had Red, Aine had pink, and Lilith if she remembered right had green. either way everyone had them and she knew Morgan wore hers all the time and was pretty sure Eden did too. she took the stone and held it to her lips, she had never done what she was about to do before she just hoped that it worked. she held it to her lips and whispered words of the old language, not latin, not english but an old language with its roots in the earth. she felt the stone warm and start glowing then suddenly go cold the next words she said in english. "Morgan, Eden, Lilith. if you can please may you meet me in st mungos as soon as you can" then she said a few more words of the old tongue and the stone went back to normal. she looked up at the nurse. "I think that may be quicker than an owl, I have always wanted to try it" she said putting it back around her neck. she looked back at the nurse "Is there anything else you need to do here?" she asked hoping to at least get to the hospital whilst the pain was holding off.

Vipress smiled at Elvera Chuckled 'That’s what I want to Hear, I’m assuming the potion is working, That’s a very fresh very strong batch' she said clutching the file to her chest, Vipress studied the woman, she didn’t seem to be in much pain so the potion was working 'Well Good, Because if you were avoiding coming to see me I would have had to give you a smack, Sometimes things may be a bit more complicated to solve' she said in reference to healing one’s self, Vipress knew that some people were talented enough to handle the basics but sometimes they thought they could and ended up making it worse, she had witness plenty of cases where the patient had tried to cure themselves and ended up deforming the injury quite severely.
'Normally the first thought is to think of Pregnancy, I’ve Never Experienced the feeling so I couldn’t say if what you were feeling is normal, however from your symptoms I would think this is a bit too severe for pregnancy' she said with a kind smile, she giggled when Elvera danced around a way to say she was definitely not pregnant'It’s okay, I understand, I definitely couldn’t be pregnant either, Unless my Wife has a Secret' she said with a Giggle, it was well known around the school that her and Professor Daisie were hitched now and she would assume that if they didn’t want to be treated by Vipress they would ask for another Nurse.

Turning around Vipress walked to put the vials back in the cupboard, she tucked the file under her arm and went away with getting the trays sterilised so Elvera could make the owls by herself but when she heard a very old dialect and she turned around to see Elvera talking into some beads, she smiled and went back to do what she was doing, Vipress picked up another small container with Pain potion inside and put a little cap on it; she returned to Elvera the stone went back to normal 'What Ever works for you Deary' she said with a smile as she patted her knee and leant up against the wall still with Elvera’s file clutched to her chest she placed it on the bed and pulled her wand out of her pocket and waved it over the file, a duplicate was made and she flicked her wand again and the Original went back into the storage system and the duplicate remained on the bed, she picked it up and held it to her chest again ready to hand to the first Healer she found at the Hospital, Thankfully Vipress had studied at St Mungos but she preferred to work with children since she gathered it was the closest she was ever going to get to being a Mother and she knew where to find a Good Healer and quickly. Vipress handed Elvera the capped potion 'Take this, Once we get you to St Mungos I will go find you a Healer, you should wait in the Visitors room for your Family and if the pain come back while you are Waiting take that, as soon as a Healer is on their way to you and they know exactly the situation I am going to come straight back here, I can’t leave the Wing unmanned for very long' she said with a smile before holding her hand out to Help Evera off the bed if needed 'I’m Ready when you are'

Elvera saw the nurse tidying up and in that moment she thought about what could be wrong with her. maybe Vipress was right and if she hadn't tried to treat herself she would maybe not be n a situation that was worrying the nurse as much. she couldn't help but smile when the nurse said she couldnt be pregnant unless her wife had a secret "I hope she doesn't" she said. that has been a rather large scandal around the school. though Elvera herself didn't think anything wrong about it other than maybe it was a little rushed, but then again maybe doing things like that a little quicker than her overly cautious self may be better as otherwise someone else would come in the way and take the person you liked from you.
when she contacted her mother and sisters she heard a reply from Eden saying she would be about ten minutes. she was glad that her sister would be there soon. she took the vial off the nurse and as she explained what she was going to do. "Thank you for your help" she said taking the hand of help off the bed. "I'm ready. may as well get there before the pain comes back" she said making her way over to the fire place. and looked for the floo powder. when she found some she stepped into the flames this time ready for the smoke "st mungos" she said as the spinning started again.

OOCOut of Character:
continued here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back