help! HELP! help!

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Hi everyone,

so I am back but in small doses but sort of have a problem
I've been gone for what feels like an age so seriously can't remember who I had rp's with and where they are.
I can remember about 3 or 4 so please... it would be a huge help if those who have outstanding rps with me and would like them to continue would link me to them from here.

I won't be rping to all of them asap mind you, I'm still taking things slowly for a while and even after doing one post today I feel wiped from it. My muse has left the building basically. :(

Appreciate all of your patience and understanding :)

if the ship has sailed for some rps not to worry - I'd imagine Zach the Trinity / Justin one probably has by now and her absence from his life you can put down to her having dragon pox or something lol

thanks again everyone

Lin

Sent you a PM Linda. ^_^

Linda, I think you know where to find my stuff. ;)
Btw, whenever you are up to it, I need to show you my plans for this year, and I think you will find them favorable. :r

Well we had one where Saks and Kingy weres about to elope.
But ya, now we have to rework that plotline, most likely. ;)
I'll chat you up when I get back. :r

Emmah - yep will defo get around to doing that one, might take me a bit longer to get back into Marcus though :( sorry but I will do

Hamza - got pm and rplied :)

Kaitlyn - could never forget our threads xD now where were they again? :r I keed; shoot me a pm dying to hear the plans :)

Nico - :( uber sadness about the elopement but we'll sort something out for sure, promise :hug:

LINDA.
You have one with Trinity/Justin. :p

In the uhm.. outside somewhere!

I didn't think you'd want that one to continue since it's been so long, we could start up a new one which would explain where Trinities been for the past few weeks :)
just not today, have a few other things to plough through first ;)

The Andy/Riley plot :r
not easy to continue though because of the whole hogwarts thing =))

Andromeda Fiorelli said:
Nico - :( uber sadness about the elopement but we'll sort something out for sure, promise :hug:
Alrighty, I'll trust you this time. :tut:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back