- Messages
- 14,986
- OOC First Name
- Linda
- Wand
- Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Hi everyone,
so I am back but in small doses but sort of have a problem
I've been gone for what feels like an age so seriously can't remember who I had rp's with and where they are.
I can remember about 3 or 4 so please... it would be a huge help if those who have outstanding rps with me and would like them to continue would link me to them from here.
I won't be rping to all of them asap mind you, I'm still taking things slowly for a while and even after doing one post today I feel wiped from it. My muse has left the building basically.
Appreciate all of your patience and understanding
if the ship has sailed for some rps not to worry - I'd imagine Zach the Trinity / Justin one probably has by now and her absence from his life you can put down to her having dragon pox or something lol
thanks again everyone
Lin
so I am back but in small doses but sort of have a problem
I've been gone for what feels like an age so seriously can't remember who I had rp's with and where they are.
I can remember about 3 or 4 so please... it would be a huge help if those who have outstanding rps with me and would like them to continue would link me to them from here.
I won't be rping to all of them asap mind you, I'm still taking things slowly for a while and even after doing one post today I feel wiped from it. My muse has left the building basically.

Appreciate all of your patience and understanding

if the ship has sailed for some rps not to worry - I'd imagine Zach the Trinity / Justin one probably has by now and her absence from his life you can put down to her having dragon pox or something lol
thanks again everyone
Lin








now where were they again? 

