Hello!

Niklaus Pond

OOC First Name
Mickey
Hey i'm Mickey! Yes Mickey as in the mouse and not Mikey, and yes I am also a girl! I don't really do big introductions like this when joining an rp site but I shall do it anyway! This seems like a great community and i'm looking forward to rp'ing with you all! I've been rp'ing for about three years now on another large next generation Harry Potter site and absolutely love it to this day but was always looking for another large site and this one seems to fit quit perfectly!

I found this site through the-dark-arts (a sister site to the rp'ing site) the which is a graphic site, I've seen a few graphic requests through there and wanted to stalk a bit more. So here I am! :) I'm so excited, can't wait for sorting!

Welcome! ^_^
It's awesome that you found us through TDA. It's good to see that you decided to come along and join us, I think you'll have a lot of fun here. You can call me Tenilee, and if you ever have questions, I'd be happy to answer some, if I can, or if you want to chat or plot, my PM box is always open. Everything you need to know can be found HERE, while here's a link to the Portal to help you keep up-to-date with what's happening, it also has some super awesome and important links. If you have any questions, feel free to send them to the Admins or Global Mods as they are all quite friendly and willing to help you out if you need it.
Once again, welcome! :woot:
~Tenilee

Hey there, Mickey!
Welcome to HNZ - you joined at just the right time because sorting is open right now! (But it won't be for too much longer.)

I'm glad you found our site and like what you've seen of the community so far - hopefully we won't disappoint you too much. ;)

See you around the board!

Hello there Mickey!

Welcome to HNZ!
Very happy to have you with us! If you have any problems, concerns, questions or just want to chat, always feel free to PM me!

Hope to RP with you at some point!
:hug:

Emzies

Welcome to HNZ, Mickey!

I hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back