Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Wenge Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Hey guys

Let me start with how I got here, two friends of mine (Tamara and Milan) were talking about the site (On Skype) and it quickly got my interest. I made this account and here I am!

So, yes. Let me introduce myself I am Steven I am fifteen years old and I am from the Netherlands. Currently I am studying SDV, that means: Sport, Dienstverlening en Veiligheid (In English that would be Sport, Services and Safety). I've known the magical world of Harry Potter since I was seven years old, and I am still kinda into it. My favorite Harry Potter character is Neville Longbottom, I do not really know why, but through the books and films I really liked him.

This is pretty much it, bye. :)

Tingtingting, we scored again! The 4th new user from The Netherlands since Tamara and I joined, haha.

Welcome Steven.
If you have any questions or just want to chat, you know how to contact me (skype!)

Goodluck and may the odds be every in your favour (ugh quote ugh)

- Milan

Hey, Steven. It is nice to have you here with us. Another Dutchie, we are taking over the World . Well, you know where to find us and I hope you have a really good time on this forum. *crackwarts* :r it is a shame that you missed sorting, but our chars will meet in the next year to come.
-Tamara

Welcome to the site, Steven. You have awesome friends. ;)
I'm sure they'll help you adjust to the site but if you need any help, I'm just a PM away. :)

Hi Steven, and welcome to HNZ! :)
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm from Canada.

I'd be happy to help you out at any time if you have any questions or concerns - but I imagine that your friends will be giving you a hand around the site.
Regardless, I hope that you enjoy your time on the board!

Hello there, Steven!

Welcome to HNZ!
I'm Emily, better known as Emzies, and I'm from Scotland.
A very warm welcome to the site.
Glad you decided to join us. If you ever have any questions, or just wish to chat, my PM box is always open!
Once again, Welcome!

Emzies

Hello Steven! :)

My name is Tenilee, and I'm from Australia.
It's wonderful that you decided to come join us. I hope you'll have a lot of fun here and I look forward to seeing you around on the board. If you ever want to chat or rp or something, my PM box is always open. ^_^
~Tenilee

Hello Steven!! xD

I'm Marga from the Philippines!!! :p

Welcome to the site!! And yay!!! Another fifteen-year-old! And he's older than me!! :woot: xD :party: Hahaha!! ^_^ Just shoot me a PM or I'm frequently on Shouty when I'm online so you can contact me there too whenever you want even if it's something random or crazy (I like both... :r ).... xD

See ya around!!

~Marga

Thanks you all! :D

Hey there Steven,

I'm Teigan. I'm alittle late with this, but welcome! :hug: I am Australian so we are like continents apart xD Anyway, enjoy the site, I know I do xD

~Teigs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back