Hello

Micajah Fitzroy

OOC First Name
Clayton
Howdy, I'm Clayton. I joined a long time ago, forogt my username, never really developed much though. I'm back and plan to stick around this time. I'm from a small town in southern Missouri, USA. I work as a cardiac monitor technician (I watch squiggly lines) in the Surgical ICU at a local hospital.

I am actually a long time RPer, just been out of the game for a few years due to work and life, sadly. I truly enjoyed it when I did it. I actually started around the age of 11, shhhh, don't tell the COPPA police. haha I RPed up until around I was 17 or 18. I still actually talk to a few people from sites I use to frequent. I hope to make some great friends here too. I've just been having this weird craving to write, and I decided what better way than to get back into RPing.
I do work weekends only, and the occasional Monday. So I will be sparse throughout the weekend, so bare with me.

Micajah Fitzroy goes to work on biography. :)

Hey there Clayton! :)

It's great that you decided to come back. It's also near the end of the IC year, which means that sorting is very soon, so you don't have to wait around if you want a student!
Anyhow, if you have any questions, you can check out the Site Documentation, or PM the GM's or one of our Admin. I'm sure they'll be happy to help you out with anything. You can also PM me if you want to, I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have. If you'd just like to chat or plot or something, I'm always open too.

Anyway, that's quite a while to be RPing, I'm not that experienced, but it is a lot of fun. It's lovely that you're still able to communicate with people from sites, I think that's one of the best parts of it really. Being able to make good friends. So I hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing you around the board.
~Tenilee ^_^

Welcome back to the site, Clayton!

It looks like Tenile has given you some information to start you off. If you need any additional help or have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. I look forward to seeing you around. ^_^

Welcome aboard ^_^

Hey Clay!
I know you! :r

Welcome back to HNZ! :hug:
I'm definitely telling the COPPA police on you, though. :glare: It is my truest obligation to out all COPPA breakers. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back