hello

nique

OOC First Name
nique fajardo
:) ^_^ :D

,, hello there ! can you teach me how to use this site , im a new member her , so please help me , i'll try my best just to learn how using this site , i am so excited to learn how to use this , i am so interested with this site , because im such a fan of daniel radcliffe or known as harry potter in harry potter movies .... ;)

.. i'll be so glad if you help me regarding with this problem of mine on how to use this site ,, for all that will help i'll be very thankful for your help ... i can really use some of your help ... :wub:

nique fajardo,
:D ^_^ ^_^ :)
<i>
</i>

Hi there Nique ^_^

That's great that you're excited about HNZ, it's definetly worth being excited over! :)
The first thing you might want to do is request a name change, and give yourself a last name, using Capital letters for the first letters of the first and last names :)

Then you might want to check This page out, it has all the rules, and stuff you need to know about role playing and getting around on here. ;)

Hope this helps ^_^
If you have further questions, PM one of the Admins, which are they guys with the pretty purple names :wub:

Have fun!
-Lizzy

Hullo, Nique.

Adding to what Lizzy has said, be sure to read the Site Doc as well, it should answer most of the questions you have. ;)

Looking forward to seeing you around the board.

Zach.

Hello Nique, and welcome to HNZ! :)

HNZ is a pretty exciting place, but it can be confusing at first, I know, and take some time to gt used to. Since this is the case, feel free to personal message (PM) me with any questions or concerns you might have. :)
As Zach has said, the Site Documentation page is a good place to start getting to know HNZ. There we have all our rules, FAQ, key links, etc. It was compiled so that members, especially newer members, didn't have to search about the entire board for what they were looking for.
As Lizzy began to tell you, your username should be the name of your character (with a first and last name). You can use this link to request a change in your username: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/home/?c=20

I hope you enjoy your time on HNZ, and I'll see you around the board! ^_^

~Nick

Hey, Nique. Welcome to HNZ (AKA the awesomest site in existence)! And the peepz who posted before me summed up most of it, haha. So rock on and peace out!

Hello Nique

welcome to our wonderful site, hope you have lots of fun here with us
make sure to stop on over to the OOC forums as well for plenty of fun and chats ;)

looking forward to lurking your threads
:)

Lin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back