Hello

Zoii Zimmerman

OOC First Name
Gaby
Wand
Red Cedar, Unicorn Hair, 8"
Hey all,
My name is Gaby. I used to be really big into RPing, but fell out of practice while in college. But now I'm back and have decided to join HNZ! I currently live in the US, though will probably be attending Oxford for grad school in history (I just got accepted!). So yea, talk to me about anything: college, grad school, history, books (I'm a big reader!), video games (another hobby), or just a good joke!

Hey there Gaby! ^_^
I've already welcomed you to the board via PM, but welcome once again!
I'm glad you've decided to join HNZ, and I hope to see you get back in to the swing of RPing around the board with us. ^_^

Awesome work on getting in to Oxford. That used to be my dream. Going to Oxford for law school. Oh how things change. :( What are you going to be studying there? :)

I hope to see you around the board!

Should you have any questions/concerns about anything - my PM inbox is open. =)

(P.S: Do you like the Zelda video game series? If so, you should talk to one of our global moderators... Aleyha Devarux (Kaitlyn) about redeads... she just loves 'em ^_^ )

I am a big Zelda fan! My cat's name is actually Link! Not very original, but hey, I was 12 and pretty much a gamer nerd! Can't blame a girl for mistakes in her youth. :)

:glare: Nick, you look like a redead. Lurking at windows. :glare:

Anyways, I'm Kaitlyn. :D
I ♥ Ocarina of Time myself.

Hi Gaby :)

I'm sure I recognise your name... Anyway, welcome to HNZ, and you will definately have fun.
I hope to RP with you some time :D

Claire x

He welcome to HNZ, I know this is one site I love.

Hope to see you around on the acutaly RPs of the board ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back