Hello....

Kina Suzuki

Wand
Sakura Wood and unicorn hair.
Bows slowly*

First I would like to apologize to anyone I have offended. Things that were said were said out of anger and sorrow for the lose of four years of roleplaying. Enough said on that topic.

My name is Kina Suzuki. Native born in Japan my age is 183...My likes are sushi...Hibachi..(yum)...anime...manga...J-rock -J-pop...and roleplaying...along with cosplay....which is really fun...

The person behind Kina...My actualy name is Christin Story..I'm 22 born in Georiga in the US...married to a navy man and currently in DC as our first station point. I really can't say much more about my husband other then that. No kids..but I am a house wife and my time consits of cleaning house..managing the bills and house and sitting on my butt playing Halo and rping with my friends on here ...also...a huge fan of anime cosplaying and anything japanese...(points to a closet full of kimonos)..I heart Ebay..XD....such is the life of the Navy House wife....I do however...Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Hey there Christin. ^_^ Welcome to HNZ. :D I saw this last night, but was too tired to reply - so I went to bed. :lol:
Thank you for the apology. ;)
I hope you enjoy your stay on HNZ - if you have any questions or concerns about things feel free to send me a PM or whatever. ^_^

I'll see you around the board!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back