Hello

Mikaela Fox

Hi
My Friend told me about HNZ and i was like "sounds interesting"
She Also told me to post in the Welcome thing. She is so discriptive sometimes :lol:
So Hi :D
My Real name is Victoria
:D
and umm yeah...

xx Victoria

p.s Wow i just discovered the colors :p

p.p.s This gives me a chance to try out my photo editing programs on my mums computer :D

Hello there Victoria :hug:

And welcome to HNZ :D

Your friend, whoever she is, rocks for introducing you to us. You shall not regret it :D , hopefully :p

Anywho, I'm Pat(ricia) so feel free to call me that in the Off Topic Area.

I'm sure your friend will/has give you run down of the site but as per usual feel free to contact our awesome Admin, Professor Nicolas King and Cecily Rambolt.

Anyway, see ya around. And once again welcome and enjoy :D

Hi Victoria!
Welcome to HNZ, the best RP game on the internet!
If Mikaela needs any unsorted friends, contact me, as I have unsorted twins!
Hope you have a good time here on HNZ!
~Arianna

Hey there Victoria, I'm Nick. :) I think I said hi to you in GD last night, but either way welcome to HNZ.
If you have any questions/concerns about the site (that your friend can't answer) then don't hesitate to PM me or post in the FAQ forum.
See you around the site! ^_^

Hey Mikaela!~
=D
I'm Mikayla
:p
Though on here everyone knows me by my main account Autumn so feel free to call me Z's nickname for me : Gwinnie or everyone else's Autumn and my self-dubbed often used Autie.
;)
I'm so glad you've joined us all; it's great fun!
I too have unsorted twins you're welcome to befriend, though I haven't really used them that much.
The Male Xavier is a bit shy but very smart, I'm hoping he'll be another Ravenclaw for me. And then Adrienne, his sister, thinks very highly of herself (to put it nicely) and is well on her way to becoming a Slytherin next term.
Here's hoping you have fun and let me apologize in advance for our odd ways, but hey, That's who we are here at HNZ.
lol
Hope to talk to you soon and get to know you better fellow Mikki
^__^

Hai there Victoria! I'm Laura, and welcome to HNZ! :D

My character is Unsorted, as you can see, so if Mikaela wants to be friends, that's fine by me. Shoot me a PM. :)

Hi Victoria!, I am Darren.

I just want to say to you, WELCOME TO HNZ.

Its a great site, and you will learn to love the community fast, its just awesome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back