Hello!

Lenny

Hey everyone, Im Lenny from the Zetaboards News Broadcast (a popular news forum on the network for ZB and IF related news) and the ZBNB staff is featuring HNZ in a special ZBNB segment!!

Please, post a short comment on HNZ and why you like it so much...and why its better than other forums out there!! (After welcoming me of course, LOL) :wub: :woot:

Hey there Lenny. (How ironic after what I just posted on ZBNB xD )
Welcome to the board, of course. ^_^ :)

I think I'll just quote from here as to why I :wub: HNZ so much.
Hogwarts New Zealand is a very welcoming and open community, which is why I stayed here once I first joined. ... Our unique plot, welcoming member base, friendly staff and devotion to the site and it's community as a whole set us apart from any other Harry Potter role playing site.
To add to that: HNZ is just all around awesome. The members truly make it what it is, they suggest new things for the site to do and be, keep admin on their toes about things and advertise the community on their own so it continues to grow.

Welcome to the board Lenny!

I'll make sure to go do that right now! ^-^
Well, If I tried to say all of the things I love about HNZ you would be reading a post longer than the whole Harry Potter series twice over. So I'll make it short sweet and to the point. I love HNZ because it gives me a place to truly be myself OOC and lets me get in my writing fix without having to write crappy fan fictions. As Nick said the members do play a big part in HNZ's total awesomeness as we're as welcoming and friendly as we can be. The admin are also some of the best I've ever seen espically Nick here. I honestly don't think words could fully describe what HNZ has done for me over these past 14 months, I think I've become a much better writer. I've definitely become a better person thanks to some of the people on here. The only negative I think of about HNZ is that I never want to leave!

Finished ^-^

Hullo Lenny!! :D

I think the better question is what ISN'T great about HNZ...the answer to that nothing! HNZ is better than sliced bread (well...almost). There are too many things on here that are awesometastic, but I think the best part is the people that make up the board. We have a fantastic admin staff and RPing on this site has truly been one of the highlights of the last year of my life!!

w00t w00t for HNZ :frantics:

Hello and welcome Lenny! :D
Where, oh where, to start? HNZ is everchanging, evergrowing and just one helluva fantastic place to hang out. Honestly, I love HNZ because of so many different reasons. First are the wonderful members who quickly become your friends; whether it's being whacky in the OOC boards or RPing intricate storylines. Second is obviously the expansive RP experience you can find here. Aside from Admin, I have been students, nurses, Aurors, Death Eaters, shopkeepers, creatures. I've been able to have the freedom to explore the many wonderful RP opportunities made available by the hardworking faculty and members who make this a fun place to come back to every day. :wub: Sometimes several times a day! :lol:

HNZ is by far one of the best boards I've seen in the many years I've been reading Harry Potter. The dedication, hard work and friendly people provide the warmest environment I've ever been a part of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back