Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Evianna was a cat costume and she looked cute and she was feel a little sad that she was without Nial and he was still mad at her but she was her and enyoi sweets and drink on the table.

Savannah didn't have a costume, she was just wearing her normal clothes, since costumes were hard and expensive. She glanced about the room and spotted a girl dressed like a cat, that felt like a really easy costume. "Do you find cats scary?" Savannah asked the girl.

"Oh, not realy! I was not sure what i wanna be in halloween" She hoped won't be jugded about cat costume but she liked and she wouldn't care what she thinks about her coustme..

Ralph didn't have much imagination when it came to costumes and simply dressed like the professional he wanted to become - a doctor. His twin Chris was more creative in this regard. But he liked the sweets and the whole trick-or-treating tradition. He had taped his beard with double-sided tape and borrowed a white robe from his cousin Kiara at the drugstore.

He walked into the Great Hall with his mouth open - there was so much food and pumpkin candles on the ceiling. You could even say that he started to like Halloween even more after this grand sight. There were many students in costumes, but he recognized the light blue-pink hair in the crowd and immediately went to Evianna, who was talking to another student dressed in normal clothes.

”Hello!” He greeted both girls. Then he looked at Evi's cat ears and makeup and decided to tease his friend. "The mustache suits you."

Savannah shrugged a little, that seemed like quite an excuse, but she just accepted. Partly as someone else joined them, they were both younger than she was, and it seemed perhaps that they knew each other. "They're whiskers," she said to the boy, almost as if he was stupid, "She's a cat," Savannah said.

"And you are regular closes at least i have costume" She told her and was still good mood and she wanted enyoi halloween not fight about her costume. "Hey, doctor" She smiled.." Thanky" She smiled.

He smiled under his beard, though the girls probably didn't see it, and apologized for the mistake he had made and the girl from Ravenclaw had pointed out. "Whiskers, yes." He thought he saw her and was sure he saw her in the common room.

Then he turned to Evianna and wanted to say that her costume was fantastic. ”Your costume is great, really. Do you want something to drink?” The doctor asked both one and the other girl.

Savannah rolled her eyes at the girl, "I'm a homicidal maniac, they look just like everyone else," she informed her as if it was the most obvious thing. She glanced at the boy and then back at the girl. "Are you asking both of us or just her, because If I'm interrupting something just say and I'll leave, Doctor," her gaze remained on him as she said it. How was she to know that this cat girl perhaps had plans.

"What ever" She told her and smiled Ralph. "I can leave and she can be with you" She told Ralph and walked away and she don't wanted be there if she don't wanted be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back