Hello luvs!!! (:

Mia Chance

OOC First Name
Chia
Hey people people!!!! So I am the newest (I guess?) member as of this time. I used to be a member before but yeah I was so irresponsible that I forgot my username AND password (great right) duh. So I really hope to enjoy this site again, with you guys of course!!! I can't wait to be able to have a great time with you all! See you around! :* :woot: :cyndi: :shifty:

Hey there, Chia. :)
Welcome (back) to HNZ! I did some poking around for you and your former account was Elle Watson - since she's registered with the same email as this account you can just submit a lost password request and a recovery link will be sent to your email for you to get back on that account.

I hope you enjoy your stay on the board and if you're planning on being sorted with this character I'd recommend you start filling out that form as soon as possible because sorting is almost over.

Nicolas King said:
Hey there, Chia. :)
Welcome (back) to HNZ! I did some poking around for you and your former account was Elle Watson - since she's registered with the same email as this account you can just submit a lost password request and a recovery link will be sent to your email for you to get back on that account.

I hope you enjoy your stay on the board and if you're planning on being sorted with this character I'd recommend you start filling out that form as soon as possible because sorting is almost over.
Thank you so much, I sure will enjoy this again :D

Hey Chia and welcome back.
I am mia, and it's nice to meet you (I am afraid i can't remember you)
feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any problems. or just fancy a chat.
Mia

Welcome back to the site! ^_^

Yay! another Gryffindor!

Hello Chia! Welcome back. I'm Amy, and I'm relatively new here. If you ever want to RP let me know. (I've already messaged you ^_^ )

</I></COLOR></FONT>
Welcome back!!!​
<i>
</i><FONT font="Monaco"><I><COLOR color="#650335">

Hey there! I'm Marga and I believe we haven't met yet... :r .. Haha~!! Nice to meet you though! ^_^

Feel free to shoot me a PM whenever you want! (Preferably about nonsense, craziness or RPs or just about anything!)

See ya around!! ^_^
~Marga~

<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back